The Time Has Come!!

Well ladies and gentlemen,

It's time for us to head to Miami! FINALLY :). We are flying down tomorrow afternoon, staying in a hotel and going out in Miami for the evening. I found the Red Roof Inn (nothing fancy), but it was 65/night and they have a complimentary airport shuttle as well as a complimentary shuttle to the port on Thursday. We are getting married onboard at the first port- Key West. I am SO excited! I just hope that I don't forget anything. My mom picked up my wedding dress yesterday (I went back to try it on again this past weekend, because my last fitting was in January and it's still perfect!). I don't know how many of you have already gotten married or are still in the planning process, but I'll just give a brief overview of what I have done to prepare:

1. Our welcome bags for guests are packed in a separate suitcase and we are paying the $1 per cabin to have the bags delivered to the cabins (all of our guests are sailing)

2. I am carrying on my wedding dress, my bridesmaids are carrying on their dresses and the groom/groomsmen are carrying on their suits

3. I wrote up instructions for the coordinator, photographer and sound technician (I don't have the DJ) with copies for my MOH to hold onto in case she needs to relay info to someone

4. We have our cake topper, flower petals, ceremony/reception music and a photo book all together in the wedding bag

I promise I'm not a bridezilla, but since I'm planning from a distance, I wanted to make sure everything was right with what I wanted and didn't want.

Best of luck to all of you and look for my review when we return :). DeeLyte81...SEE YOU SOON, bride-to-be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon Voyage!!

It's time for us to head to Miami! FINALLY :). We are flying down tomorrow afternoon, staying in a hotel and going out in Miami for the evening. I found the Red Roof Inn (nothing fancy), but it was 65/night and they have a complimentary airport shuttle as well as a complimentary shuttle to the port on Thursday. We are getting married onboard at the first port- Key West. I am SO excited! I just hope that I don't forget anything. My mom picked up my wedding dress yesterday (I went back to try it on again this past weekend, because my last fitting was in January and it's still perfect!). I don't know how many of you have already gotten married or are still in the planning process, but I'll just give a brief overview of what I have done to prepare:

1. Our welcome bags for guests are packed in a separate suitcase and we are paying the $1 per cabin to have the bags delivered to the cabins (all of our guests are sailing)

2. I am carrying on my wedding dress, my bridesmaids are carrying on their dresses and the groom/groomsmen are carrying on their suits

3. I wrote up instructions for the coordinator, photographer and sound technician (I don't have the DJ) with copies for my MOH to hold onto in case she needs to relay info to someone

4. We have our cake topper, flower petals, ceremony/reception music and a photo book all together in the wedding bag

I promise I'm not a bridezilla, but since I'm planning from a distance, I wanted to make sure everything was right with what I wanted and didn't want.

Best of luck to all of you and look for my review when we return :). DeeLyte81...SEE YOU SOON, bride-to-be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon Voyage!!

Have so much fun!!!! I'm sure it will be BEAUTIFUL!

I can't wait to read the review! I didn't know you were getting married on the ship in Key West...so am I!!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. All the reviews are for embarkment day weddings, so curious how a 2nd day wedding on ship will be like!

Have fun in Miami and I'm sure your day will go GREAT! :-)

Bon Voyage!!

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the review and see the photos!!!

Could you please send the instructions to me when you have a chance too? celliem@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived