Accent Dinner Cruises-Vancouver-Granville Island

We will be in port a few days before sailing and are considering going on this for one evening. Leaves from Granville Island. What transportation would you recommend to get there and return to Canada Place area. Approximate cab fare. Are taxis readily available from Granville Island at say, 11 pm at night? Also, if you have any experience or information on what cruise would be like with this particular company Accent Cruises aka Champagne Cruises.

Thank you.

jo-v

I have not been on one of their dinner cruises but I have seen their boats. Personally,

I would look at Harbour Tours which operates from Coal Harbour, just to the west of the cruise ship terminal area, which I am guessing is the area where you are staying.

www.boatcruises.com

If you do go with the Granville Island cruise, taxis there and back are probably your best bet. Not expensive and there are usually taxis at Granville Island late at night.

There is a restaurant/pub right beside the dock for the dinner cruises and if necessary

you could fone for a taxi from there.

Granville Island is a delightful area so you might want to go early to wander around

the market and shops. There is also a small boat service that you can use to tour

the False Creek area. Even if you do the other dinner cruise, it is worth a visit.

Cliff

Archived