Black Box Wines in Ft Lauderdale??

cruiserdru

We are planning to stop in Total Wine to pick up some Scotch (not available on the ship and not easily available where I live even) for our cruise but when I do a search in their store, I get no hits for Black Box.

Does anyone know (recent knowledge) if they carry Black Box? Or of any place nearby that carries it?

Old posts suggest WalMart or Publix or even CVS but I am getting no hits searching at those stores either.

Any help would be appreciated.

We are planning to stop in Total Wine to pick up some Scotch (not available on the ship and not easily available where I live even) for our cruise but when I do a search in their store, I get no hits for Black Box.

Does anyone know (recent knowledge) if they carry Black Box? Or of any place nearby that carries it?

Old posts suggest WalMart or Publix or even CVS but I am getting no hits searching at those stores either.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am up the road aways but I can tell you it is readly available in Florida.

They had it at the Publix next to Total Wine in February. I recall they had three or four different kinds of Black Box. You may want to call to see if they have what you want. As royalcruz said, back left corner for all the wines.

Archived