Window Suite??

MERLOTCHAMPAGNE

We are booked on Golden starting on a coastal and continuing onto Hawaii in September. We are currently booked in an aft balcony but need one extra credit to be elite after these cruises before our British Isles/TA. This seems like a good solution for the 3 day coastal cruise since we won't be seeing anything from our balcony anyway. We're wondering what the window suite is like? We've never cruised without a balcony but figure we can manage for 3 days in exchange for the extra credit as well as other suite perks. Can anyone who's stayed in a window suite gives us their impression? Anyone with pictures? We normally stay on Caribe or Baja so being on Fiesta near the atrium, will it be noisy? The price difference between the WS and BB is considerably higher so we want to make sure it's worth our while.

My DH and I almost always cruise in an aft balcony cabin. Last september my two girls and I sailed the Golden to alaska. I knew that a regular cabin would not be able to handle all our "stuff". It would be too crowed. We booked a window suite and LOVED it! The suite was big enough that we were not on top of one another. There was more than sufficient storage and (this was a biggie) two sinks in the bathroom! The suite perks more than make up for the balconey. I would sail in this suite again. Maybe not for a carribbean cruise, but for alaska or europe I would book one again.

Archived