Deluxe Sail vs Isla Passion

friedshrimp

My family and friends are going to be in Cozumel in the middle of June on the Carnival Liberty and we are trying to decide between the Deluxe Sail, Snorkel, & Beach Party or the Passion Island by Power Catamaran. Has anyone had any experience with either or both of these shore tours and if so, what was your experience? I'm not looking for local tours so please don't go down that road. It will be one of these two tours from Carnival and I'm just trying to figure out which one to choose. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

• 1 month later...
My family and friends are going to be in Cozumel in the middle of June on the Carnival Liberty and we are trying to decide between the Deluxe Sail, Snorkel, & Beach Party or the Passion Island by Power Catamaran. Has anyone had any experience with either or both of these shore tours and if so, what was your experience? I'm not looking for local tours so please don't go down that road. It will be one of these two tours from Carnival and I'm just trying to figure out which one to choose. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

We did the Deluxe Sail Snorkel & Beach Party last April. We LOVED it! The tour operators were really entertaining and the beach they took us too was great! After snorkeling they open up the bar and serve these really odd margaritas made with fresca or something. I certainly drank my share. I even went home with videos of my husband on the deck of the catamaran doing the "cha cha slide" with the crew and other passengers! Was my first carnival excursion and I certainly was not disappointed.

We are headed to Cozumel again this July aboard the Inspiration and are thinking about the Passion Island excursion this time. Also just wanted to add that I can appreciate your comment about only using Carnival excurions hubby and I feel exactly the same.

Would be interested to know what you chose considering this post has been out here for 2 months....

Archived