Air Force 1 Island Tours

seapointer

I went to the website for Air Force 1 Island tours and it looks like the same type of tour offered by Godrey Tours - my husband is playing golf the morning we arrive in St. Thomas and will not be back at the ship - carnival legend - until 12:30 to 1Pm - so I am looking for a tour outfit who would be able to pick us up at 1Pm. I am going to call them to find out cost of trip and can they accommodate the time we need to be picked up at the ship. Our ship is leaving at 6Pm so we do not have much time in St. Thomas -

Everyone seems to mention Godfrey Tours in St Thomas but not this outfit. Anyone have any experience with them? If so, please comment.:confused:

We went with Air Force 1 tours last March and had the greatest time. You straight up see the whole island just with your group. And you get to pick the beach, we went with Coki beach because it had great snorkeling. IF you have any questions please ask.

Hi, does Air Force 1 tours only do large groups - it is just my husband and myself? Do they have set times for the tours? We will be in St. Thomas in July 2005. Thanks

When I went it was me, my husband, my sister and my parents. There were 5 of us. I think they picked us up at 10. It depends on what time your ship docks. E-mail Armitage Allembert at info@havefunwithus.com and he'll give you any info you need.

Archived