Deck plans on Carnival's website

carol louise

Since this past weekend, I have not been able to look at deck plans on Carnival's site -- the link doesn't "click." Do you suppose that means they are again re-thinking categories?

Happy cruising.

I know others with similar issues only it's random when it works and when it doesn't.

I have no issues.

It's been a topic on John Heald's FB page. I posted this morning and he replied to me that they should have them up and working by the end of the day. Hope that helps. No mention od recategorization. I wish they would go back to thold way where you could see the whole deck at one time. Maybe thats what they are working on. People sure dont like it this way..:(

If you are using IE8...try turning compatablity mode on. Has worked for a number of people. Or try a different web browser like firefox or chrome.

Ha! Thanks for the tip! Compatability mode worked perfect for me....it's so annoying when a web site doesn't work the way you think it should :)

If you are using IE8...try turning compatablity mode on. Has worked for a number of people. Or try a different web browser like firefox or chrome.

I still couldn't access the deck plans tonight, so I turned on compatibility mode, it worked!!!

Thanks for the tip :)

Archived