OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

Good info to print and save

Team Magic~II Schedule (sorta)

Friday - Aug 24.........Galveston - Holiday Inn on the Beach - Party around the pool and at B Jiggers at night

Saturday - Aug 25........Galveston - Holiday Inn on the Beach - Party around the pool and at B Jiggers at night

Sunday - Aug 26.........Get on the SHIP!!!!....Wear Group t-shirt boarding and look for all our blue shirts on the Lido Deck before and after sail away....Unless I have already given yours to you, I will have lanyards, name tags and door signs for the VIPS on the list.

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea and don't forget the free drawing for Cruise Critic logo items from our store at 4:00 pm on the Lido Deck and look for myself and other VIPs

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica.....Many of us are going to Sunset Beach so when you are ready just get a taxi for $3 pp and head over...Cash or credit to pay balance and don't be scared when they take you S&S card to keep til you leave...this is the only place that does this and it's normal.

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................This day is usually decided the night before among many of us that have been here so many times so we will nail it down in the disco weds night.

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel....Get off the ship by 10:30 am so you can be at Fat Tuesdays at 10:45 am for those going on the Coz Bar Hop and be SURE to have $18 cash to pay Tom...plus a little cash for the backside of the island but credit cards are accepted at Paradise Beach.

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea and Glowing Home Party somewhere between 11:00pm or 12:00 midnight...I have glow necklaces for the VIPs and will be giving some out to the ones that earned them all week as well. :)

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston..Get off the SHIP :( __________________

THE LISTS!!!

Team Magic~II T-Shirts - (SOLD OUT)

Host Randy - 2 - Randy - Paid!

sarapdot - 1 - Sara - Paid!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - Paid!

MyThirdGen - 2 - Brandon and Crescencia - Paid!

CruisefromNY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - Paid!

XCruiseMe17 - 2 - Pamela and Kandy - Paid!

texas34 - 3 - Randy, Christine, and Bettina - Paid!

SS56SIS - 6 - Myra and Charles and Aunt Tosie, Treasa, Janice, Thomas -Paid!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Official Pre Cruise Hotel - Holiday Inn on the Beach ~(SOLD OUT)

Free Parking all week and Free shuttle to and from pier

Prepartying around pool and in B Jigger's Club within Resort 24th and 25th

Pre Cruise Hotel List

Host Randy - Randy - 2 - queens - 24th & 25th - BOOKED!

sarapdot - Sara - 1- King - 24th & 25th - BOOKED!

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2- King - 24th & 25th - BOOKED!

Shadow55 and Spa City Gals 2011 - Shannon and Vicki - 2- Queens - 24th & 25th - BOOKED!

texas34 - Randy, Christina, Bettina - 3 - 2 Queens - 25th - BOOKED!

MyThirdGen - Brandon, Crescencia, Randi, John - 4 - 2 Queens - 25th - BOOKED!

XCruiseMe17 - Pamela and Kandy - 2 - King - 25th - BOOKED!

ce_cruise - Chris - 4 - 2 Queens - 24th & 25th - BOOKED!

Patty, ?, ?, ? - 4 - 2 Queens - 25th - BOOKED!

HondaSTers - 3 - Tim, Andrea, Krissie - 2 Queens - 25th - BOOKED!

Stallion - Richard - 1 - 25th - BOOKED!

SS56SIS - Myra and Charles - 2 - King - 25th - BOOKED!

?

?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHO ELSE WANTS IN......got 12 seats left. :)

Cozumel Barhop/Paradise Beach

***BIG NICE, CLEAN BUS and Holds 40 People***

BOOK NOW!!!

Ok......So here's the perks for the Coz Barhop...Tom will pick us up at 10:45 at Fat Tuesdays...go to Cocunut's and do a free shot and hang around awhile.......then Rasta's to have a free shot and hang......then get to Paradise Beach about 2 to hang a couple hours til he drops us back off at Fat Tuesdays.....but HERE'S what we are getting from Paradise Beach.....check it out...They will give then entire group the lounge chairs (which is normally a charge) and comp a bottle of tequila or slammer upon our arrival like last time. They are also adding a 10% discount on food and beverages for the group members. Just look for Pedro or Memo upon arrival! they also will try as much as they can to secure a nice spot for us on the beach. .....Can you say SWEET?

If you do the math it is a bargain at our discounted rate of $37....go to their site and pay $19 down for 8/31/12 (also in the comments put you are with Randy's Team Magic~II group) you can pay thru paypal or credit card and then have the $18 in "CASH" at the pier when he picks us up....Has to be cash. /////so go here and pay and let me know when you have and I'll put booked by your name. http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/book_a_tour.cshtml

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

Shadow55 & Spa City Gals 2011 - 2 - Shannon and Vicki - BOOKED!

sarapdot - 1 - Sara - BOOKED!

WeBeCruisin' - 1 - Allen - BOOKED!

texas34 - 4 - Randy, Christine, and Bettina and John - BOOKED!

Julie and Errol - 2 - BOOKED!

jims231 - 2 - Jim and Heather - BOOKED!

Cruise Cat - 2 - Chuck and Carol - BOOKED!

pbxtech - 2 - David and Debbie - BOOKED!

Stallion - 1- Richard - BOOKED!

MyThirdGen - 2 - Brandon and ? - BOOKED!

riedela - 2 - Alan and Jennifer - BOOKED!

bpkrules - 2 - Jon and Misty - BOOKED!

momofthreegamers - 2 - Melissa and Andrew, - BOOKED!

GGCruising - 2 - Grant and Georgina - BOOKED!

?

?

big bus holds 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunset Beach Day Pass List for MoBay, Jamaica

$60 for all the drinks and food you can eat and I'm telling you the drinks are amazing and there is no way anyone can eat one of everything in that huge buffet with all the stations......nice beaches and swim up pool bar....If we get 16 or over it is 5% off.

GO HERE to pay your $20 now and $40 when we get there ($37 if we maKe the discount) http://www.jamaicaforaday.com/ When you see the page click "Buy Now" then look on the right side of the page for groups.....click Montego Bay and look for Team Magic~II group on Aug 29th....fill out info and pay w credit card or paypal......then let me know and I will put "Booked" by your name.

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

Shadow55 & Spa City Gals 2011 - 2 - Shannon and Vicki - BOOKED!

MyThirdGen - 2 - Brandon and Crescencia - BOOKED!

sarapdot - 1 - Sara - BOOKED!

XCruiseMe17 - 2 - Pamela & Kandy - BOOKED!

Maxpilot - 4 - Jim and Brenda, Patty and Kirk - BOOKED!

bpkrules - 2 - Jon and Misty - BOOKED!

CruiseCat - 2 - Chuck and Carol - BOOKED!

NTXTRIO - 2 - Brenda and Terry - BOOKED!

momofthreegamers - 2 - Melissa and Andrew - BOOKED!

baarons - 2 - Barry and Rhonda - BOOKED!

??? - 3 - Jessica, Phil, Brett - BOOKED!

pbxtech - 2 - Debbie and David - BOOKED!

?

?

I know right..... :D Now if I can just get through this day and make it home and get my bags pack, car loaded then all will be well with the world :D

I thought the bag was already packed. I've already did the look thru so does this mean I need to inspect again. LOL I'm trying to do my packing now. O'well if it's in there I will wear it and if it isnt I want. LOL I'll just wear something of yours.

Patty:cool:

I thought the bag was already packed. I've already did the look thru so does this mean I need to inspect again. LOL I'm trying to do my packing now. O'well if it's in there I will wear it and if it isnt I want. LOL I'll just wear something of yours.

Patty:cool:

you did do the inspection but remember I told you I've been digging in it so I have to repack now.

Just got the obligatory Upsell call for an ocean suite. Funny, since I had them put me on their do not call list 2 years ago. Again, they used my emergency contact number and not the number in my profile. However, nothing bothers me today except the slowness of the clock!

Just got the obligatory Upsell call for an ocean suite. Funny, since I had them put me on their do not call list 2 years ago. Again, they used my emergency contact number and not the number in my profile. However, nothing bothers me today except the slowness of the clock!

I know my clock is barely moving I know I have been here 10 hours already..... and its not even lunch time yet.

Archived