Heard an interesting thing today..about CCL/HAL

luckycruzer

at a "walk in to the office " travel agent..(been in business 13 yrs.) CCL is looking into honouring HAL (number of cruzes) and CCL cruzes, and blending them for "cruze count" purposes..she didnt know whether it would add already sailed HALs or future booked ones..also didnt know if other sister lines would be included tho...could be just a rumour, but I didnt start it! Anyone else heard this?

Theres been talk of reciprocal perks for years, but nothing has ever materialized. I wish they would, I'd be much more apt to cruise with other Carnival Corp lines if they gave equal status like RCI/Celebrity do.

I for one would love if they did this. I would be HIGHLY faithful to the Carnival Corp lines and probably would never sail outside of Carnival Corp again. As it stands, I will take a look at RCI/Celebrity for pricing/itineraries.

They don't???? :confused: I had assumed they would. I know RCCL & Celebrity do.....Oh well that's what I get for assuming :o

Theres been talk of reciprocal perks for years, but nothing has ever materialized. I wish they would, I'd be much more apt to cruise with other Carnival Corp lines if they gave equal status like RCI/Celebrity do.

They don't???? :confused: I had assumed they would. I know RCCL & Celebrity do.....Oh well that's what I get for assuming :o

Those Elite Celebrity perks look nice! Especially since the wife and I got Diamond on RCI with mostly 3 and 4 night cruises. :D

C'mon Carnival, jump on this! I'll bet there are many CCL Platinum folks that would branch out if this were the case.

Interesting...since John Heald just posted on his blog today that cruises on one don't count toward cruises on another.:confused:

I think they should, tho...same corporation!:rolleyes:

especially HIS.....he is on tooo many sit lishts as of late

I did not realize the Cunard and Princess do this....

some kind of reciprocation where if you are a certain level on Princess...you are that same level on Cunard.....

A friend of mine discovered this by accident. He does Princess and Cunard (and Carnival some)...

Archived