I opened a 10th floor AFT FOS August 7th

My DH work schedule changed so we moved our cruise date up to July. If you were looking for a 10th floor AFT 1404, you might want to snag it.

There were no OV open on the 7th, so we went Balcony. We moved down to the 2nd floor. We dont think we will be in the room that much anyway.

My DH work schedule changed so we moved our cruise date up to July. If you were looking for a 10th floor AFT 1404, you might want to snag it.

There were no OV open on the 7th, so we went Balcony. We moved down to the 2nd floor. We dont think we will be in the room that much anyway.

You will love the 2nd floor....quiet, never a wait for the elevator and close to port exit.

Yes it is a treat. We would have been on the western and off the ship for 4 days in a row. I was getting really nervous on when we would sit out there anyway. Also, I know that there are people wanting an AFT so that is why I posted. Believe it or not, the OV are totally sold out on the 7th of Aug and were not even an option.

We are on the Eastern now and will have one more day on the ship, which I am glad. I could see us up and running 4 days in a row and getting worn out. We have one more day to play on the ship.

Anyway, I might upgrade after a while. I need to seel more on Ebay though!!! :)

Yes it is a treat. We would have been on the western and off the ship for 4 days in a row. I was getting really nervous on when we would sit out there anyway. Also, I know that there are people wanting an AFT so that is why I posted. Believe it or not, the OV are totally sold out on the 7th of Aug and were not even an option.

We are on the Eastern now and will have one more day on the ship, which I am glad. I could see us up and running 4 days in a row and getting worn out. We have one more day to play on the ship.

Anyway, I might upgrade after a while. I need to seel more on Ebay though!!! :)

We like ships that have 4 ports of call... we stay onboard at least one of the port days and enjoy fine lunch and a calm ship

Archived