Luggage Tag Question

Conradfam13

Sorry if this has been asked before. What do you put on your luggage tags? First and last name or just last name? If you have to put first and last, what do you put for your kids bags? Your name or theirs?

thanks

J.

Are you talking for the flight to your cruise or the cruiseline tags so that your bags get delivered to the correct stateroom? :confused:

The cruiseline tags are the last pages when you print your documents - fold according to directions, I cover mine with clear packing tape, and zip tie or staple around your luggage handles; you can also get extra/replacement tags from the porters. Good luck! :)

Ok, first let me say that I am OCD about my luggage tags. I put the Carnival ones on, with my last name, first initial as well as our own luggage tags. Our tags have our last name on them as well as my dad's phone number (who lives nearby). I don't want someone to call my house and find that we're not home. Also, if they are lost, they can call my dad, who I know will be home, and he can handle things for us.

Thanks for waking me up and pointing out it doesn't do much good to have the home number on your luggage tag if no one is home (head slap). It never occurred to me before.

So now I have something else to add to my TO DO list :D

Thanks for waking me up and pointing out it doesn't do much good to have the home number on your luggage tag if no one is home (head slap). It never occurred to me before.

So now I have something else to add to my TO DO list :D

I totally agree! NEVER thought about that before!

Archived