Majesty questions

I have a couple of questions about my 4 night Bahama cruise in Sept. and am hoping someone can help me with their knowledge or opinions.

1. What night is formal night?

2. Early or late dining? I just recently heard the sunsets are awesome in Key West. However I had already booked early dining @ 6pm. Do you think it is worth changing to late dining so I don't miss the sunset in Key West. Any chance of missing shows if dinner service is slow if remaining on early dining?

3. How hot is it usually in Sept and how is the humidity? Has anyone had a cruise cancelled or itinerary changed due to hurricane or tropical storm, if itinerary changed, where did you go?

Thanks!!

Nina

I have a couple of questions about my 4 night Bahama cruise in Sept. and am hoping someone can help me with their knowledge or opinions.

1. What night is formal night?

2. Early or late dining? I just recently heard the sunsets are awesome in Key West. However I had already booked early dining @ 6pm. Do you think it is worth changing to late dining so I don't miss the sunset in Key West. Any chance of missing shows if dinner service is slow if remaining on early dining?

3. How hot is it usually in Sept and how is the humidity? Has anyone had a cruise cancelled or itinerary changed due to hurricane or tropical storm, if itinerary changed, where did you go?

Thanks!!

Nina

1. Should be Tuesday http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1380449&highlight=majesty+formal

2. I would not change dining time for just Sunset at KW.

3. Hot & Humid as it can get. The ship will go where the storm isn't Most likely a sea day.

#2. The ship will not be in Key West for sunset. The dock must be clear for the Key West Sunset Celebration which happens every day. However, depending on the ships position at sunset, you may have an even better view. Depending on what date you are there, sunset will be between 7:15 and 7:45. And if the weather is clear, the sunset is awesome.. Good luck

Dinning - We ALWAYS chose late seating. After spending all day in port, we dont want to have to rush and get showered and dressed right away for dinner. We come back on the ship, grab a light snack, maybe take a quick nap and shower and chilax for awhile, then get ready for dinner. No rushing around for me on vacation !

Heat - Sept will be very hot and humid. I have already been in the Caribbean in Sept and the water isnt even refreshing cuz its too warm.

Archived