No Longer Live From the Dawn 2/10 – A Review part1

shoreguy

Thanks Shore Guy!

Was on QM2 in November and we berthed in St Thomas as you said. The tender took us right into town at least. When at dusk a HAL and then RCCL ship sailed by. At first all these flashs of light began to appear and we realized quickly they were photographing the ship.

In Sint Maarten we of course tendered again but to the dock right in town. The highlight was the Catamarran to the private French side nature retreat - Golden Eagle - there were four of these large cats. The only thing baout the pier was there were about 5 mild dogs walking aournd with open sores - pretty emaciated looking.

That is a shame about Spinnakers being closed -loved that lounge.

Can you give any wine suggestions. I broght some bottles on QM2 and Celebitry and paid the corkage fee for the DR but I understand that NCL does not always let people bring wine on: I read on these posts about someone who had an email from NCL and they still took his wine and gave it back at he end of the cruise.

Thanks Shore Guy!

That is a shame about Spinnakers being closed -loved that lounge.

It is still open at least until 3 or 4 in the morning ;) I meant I was there until it closed :eek:

NCL has there wine list online. I still think you should be able to bring your own and pay corkage. The rule seems to change week to week and ship to ship.

http://www.ncl.com/more/wine_list.htm

If you like a big wine the Seña, Mondavi/Chadwick for $49 is a great value. You get two very nice massive NCL goblets to take home. I think they bought the whole production.

Archived