Post cards missing

LADY ROSE

Has anyone had a problem with post cards not being delivered? I went to Med last September & sent post cards from Malaga, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome, Naples, Corsica & Gibraltar. They were all handed in to Customer Services on the ship & postage charged to account. Only ones delivered to UK were from Malaga, Barcelona & Naples. This year will probably put into envelopes but am at a loss as to why so many gone missing.

Thanks

Has anyone had a problem with post cards not being delivered? I went to Med last September & sent post cards from Malaga, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome, Naples, Corsica & Gibraltar. They were all handed in to Customer Services on the ship & postage charged to account. Only ones delivered to UK were from Malaga, Barcelona & Naples. This year will probably put into envelopes but am at a loss as to why so many gone missing.

Thanks

None of our postcards ever arrived when we posted them on the ship, despite posting them with the correct stamps and in plenty of time. We only send a few to our grandchildren, so they were very disappointed.

Thanks for your reply barbydoll. It's disappointing when cards don't arrive. I half suspected the problem could be the ship, but didn't want to believe it. Enjoy your cruise next month.:)

lady rose.

I've never had a problem with sending or receiving cards that have been posted on board. I've heard of this being a problem in parts of the Med regardless of cards being posted on board or on land. Some cards have been a bit slow in arriving, but those tend to have been from more remote locations. Cards are normally given to the port agent and that may be where the problem lies.

Archived