Obsessed much?

prattmom

I recently booked a cruise for the week after school gets outs. Unfortunately, I can think of little else than the cruise.... its going to be a long 2 and a half months..... guess ill use shopping and planning to keep me busy!

I'm a huge addict!!! We booked our Feb cruise in late Nov and I obessed over that. Now we are back and I really want to plan a Oct cruise as well. I have not been able to think of anything else. I spend hours after hour here reading!! Plus looking at airfare and cruise prices.............. someone help me get a life!!

Whew.

Just returned from our cruise on the Destiny....and I'm going to help my sister and brother-in-law arrange theirs. I get to spend THEIR money now!!!!

Peg

Do you get to go with them?

I've been obsessing over my Oct 2011 cruise (first one btw) since Aug 2010 lol. A friend put the idea in my head and it just wouldn't leave! Read boards, join roll call, pick excursions, read more on the boards, start obsessing over which clothes I'll be taking with me....

Archived