Pricing App

postman999

A quick question ... has anyone seen an app out there that will track pricing for you? i.e. by cruise line/by ship/by travel date/by cabin class

eg: princess/crown princess/nov 26/BD. I know I can get my TA to do this on occasion.:confused:

A quick question ... has anyone seen an app out there that will track pricing for you? i.e. by cruise line/by ship/by travel date/by cabin class

eg: princess/crown princess/nov 26/BD. I know I can get my TA to do this on occasion.:confused:

yes... not sure if I am allowed to say it, but cruise fish dot net does for a $1 fee.

Yes. Check the app store with a search for "cruise" and it should show up. It shows brochure or published rates; your TA is the best source for discount pricing and if your TA doesn't discount or give you group rates, find one that does.

Archived