Spirit Review 3/13

gooch47

I have a review on Google Docs for our visit to New Orleans and our NCL Spirit cruise starting 3/13.

Warning: there is a lot about NOLA and the tours we took on the ship. Not as much about the ship itself because we are cabin potatoes and don't do much while aboard. I do describe our delayed boarding on 3/13:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqC3IoxECwqhhehUOWd3-tScPABlmbmtiHxpA9CnGms/edit?authkey=CIvEp-wG&hl=en#

Nice review. We were on this cruise as well.

We went to Gambalina later in the day and the weather had gotten over the rain thingy by then.

I love Lamani. We have taken 3 trips in there. I am a birder and really love to roam around while the guides talk as I already know their speech.

We are booked B to B at Christmas this year on the Spirit.

I laughed at that rr comment. They really are that small. :D DW has the same problem.

You are not a coward. We do the same thing, rather be safe than sorry. There aren't any tours listed under Roatan for our cruise thats why we asked. Maybe they just don't have them listed for some reason.

We also did the Gumbalimba tour on this trip. I was not sure I would like it, but it was much better than I thought. The monkey thingy was the best part of the tour. I would just skip the "pirate cave" next time and move on. That was a bit doofus and poorly done part of the tour. Spirit will not be docking at Mahogany Bay much longer. They will be moving back to Coxen's Hole.

Archived