Store for toiletries near port

C&F

We'll be arriving on 4/15 for our cruise on the Celebrity Summit. I know she is not docked right in OSJ, but near the airport. Is there a store nearby to buy toiletries such as shampoo, body wash, hairspray and such? I know the other pier has a CVS right near it which is very convenient, but I think that store would be a bit too far.

Any help is appreciated. Love to avoid bringing these things on the plane.

i thought you were talking about staying near the international airport, sorry. you are talking about the secondary port which is located on the opposite side of the bay, it has no stores around, the airport is a small regional airport as well, no stores there. there is a Sheraton Hotel walking distance, you might get those toiletries in their souvenier hotel store.

We'll be arriving on 4/15 for our cruise on the Celebrity Summit. I know she is not docked right in OSJ, but near the airport. Is there a store nearby to buy toiletries such as shampoo, body wash, hairspray and such? I know the other pier has a CVS right near it which is very convenient, but I think that store would be a bit too far.

Any help is appreciated. Love to avoid bringing these things on the plane.

She docks at the Pan Am pier which is not near 'the airport', it's next to a little airport strip where small cesna's and the like come in and out.. probably bringing in corporate execs..

It's quite near to The Condado & Caribe Hilton hotels and that area.. in fact if you didn't have any luggage it would be an easy walk!

Easier walk would be from The Sheraton Hotel & convention centre (not to be confused with the downtown Sheraton..

A couple of years ago we were staying at The Condado and could see The Summit docked from our bedroom window....

One thing SJU is not lacking for is Walgrens, On the strip that goes from Condado - Isla verde location there are at least 3 of them.

You didn't say if you were planning on spending a night pre-cruise..

Here's a map.. http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

I can see how you thought it was next to the airport.. Notice in the top right side there is an arrow and big letters to AIRPORT SJU

I love The Summit & it's crew, have a wonderful vacation.

Archived