When Does Spring Break taper off for Cruising?

I am cruising April 23. How much of the Spring Break crowd will I have to deal with?

I can take it if its still ongoing, I live in ft, Liquordale and most of my family and friends still act like it the old 70's and 80's Spring Break town.

I am turning into an old fart though and seek a little escape from that action.

Well considering that is the week of Easter, you may find more children & teenagers rather than college students. I'm a college student & my spring break week was last week. But I do know that K-12 students here in MA have a week off in the middle or end of April.

I am cruising April 23. How much of the Spring Break crowd will I have to deal with?

I can take it if its still ongoing, I live in ft, Liquordale and most of my family and friends still act like it the old 70's and 80's Spring Break town.

Since Easter is late this year you may run into more young people then you would normally towards the end of April.

MOre families cruising that time of the year... College peeps are done

My 5yo goes to parochial school, so her Spring break is Easter week. The public schools in the area, and throughout most of Florida, however, will have their spring break next week - the last week in March. There are some exceptions (I think one of the high schools in Tampa is breaking Easter week), but for the most part you'll be avoiding the older kids that week.

More kids? I can live with that. I will expect it and be prepared then. :D

Honestly I can live with either, I would just rather deal the occasional annoying kids who are later sleeping in the middle of the night versus the occasional rowdy drunks all night.

Archived