Xunantunich - Sold Out!

wvliz

This excursion is sold out on our April 24th Valor cruise... We were planning on booking this! :(

What do you all recommend? Should we try to book this excursion privately? Are there other ruins that would be as good? My husband really wants to see some ruins on our cruise, so advice is appreciated.

It's equally as loong of an excursion as Xunanatunich.

The closest ruins to Belize City are at Altun Ha. And they aren't as large as Xun or Lam but very nice. You might find them included on another ship excursion (City tour or River Wallace come to mind) or you can book it private through companies like coral breeze. Chekc the threads here for Altun Ha.

I was worried about the length of Lamanai also since it was not booked through Carnival. But if you click on the link I provided, you'll see that the tour company we used has a guarantee that they will get you back on time, otherwise they will handle accomodations and transportation to the next port.

We had a great experience and would not hesitate to book Lamanai again.

@wvliz. We are are on the same cruise (and I wanted to book the same excursion). I have looked at Island Marketing and Shore Excursions Group. I am leaning toward booking with SEG since they offer the "miss the ship" guarantee (IM does not). Have you booked your Lamanai excursion?

Archived