Got Room Assigned Today..WooHoo

:rolleyes:Very sweet of you.

Or it could be because we paid the lowest price they published for this cruise, 999 + 331 port charges, during the October Verandah sale. I have been told those who pay more get the better upgrades.

I'll be happy whatever we get. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this vacation. I keep looking at the Port Everglades webcam.

Miriam

:rolleyes:Very sweet of you.

Or it could be because we paid the lowest price they published for this cruise, 999 + 331 port charges, during the October Verandah sale. I have been told those who pay more get the better upgrades.

I'll be happy whatever we get. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this vacation. I keep looking at the Port Everglades webcam.

Miriam

There is pretty much no way you'd ever get an assignment this early. HAL doesn't generally assign until 2-3 weeks out or less.

Got our room assigned today for our April 12th sailing on the Zuiderdam. Booked a VH and got a VB - is this a good upgrade, never had a balcony before. Just happy that we are not at the front of the ship where there is more motion

Congrats:). I hope my assignment comes in the next few days. I'm 3 days behind you.

There is pretty much no way you'd ever get an assignment this early. HAL doesn't generally assign until 2-3 weeks out or less.

PMcubed and I both received our room assignments yesterday! It's early, but I'm happy with our upgrade.

PMcubed and I both received our room assignments yesterday! It's early, but I'm happy with our upgrade.

I'm wondering if I misunderstood Mabert's posting. Don't know if the poster is saying they are 100 days away from their cruise (my original thought)....or if they have 100 days with HAL. Your cruise isn't that far out.....and thankfully neither is mine:D.

I have 100 cruise days with HAL. I am also surprised about the early cabin assignment. Maybe they have a lot of GTY's so it is more complicated.

However, it makes no difference what I get, will be very happy to be on board.

Any day at sea is better than a day on shore.

I have 100 cruise days with HAL. I am also surprised about the early cabin assignment. Maybe they have a lot of GTY's so it is more complicated.

However, it makes no difference what I get, will be very happy to be on board.

Any day at sea is better than a day on shore.

Sorry, I didn't understand your original post. I don't think how many days you have with HAL has anything to do with how quickly you'll get your assignment. I know on one cruise I waited until 3 days before. I know I had way more days with HAL then anyone else on the roll call yet I waited the longest. Everytime I've had a long wait it was worth it so I hope yours will be too. I think they assign most expensive cabins to least expensive ie suites to inside rooms. I don't know where you fall in there. I'm getting impatient waiting for mine too but that's half the fun of the guarantee. Hope you have an excellent cruise.

Archived