Concierge Lounge on Allure?

The diamond lounge is on deck 6 above the promenade. You can watch the parades from there but only if you are right at the rail. There is also a concierge assigned to the diamond lounge although we really only saw him at the cocktail hr in Blazes. He was never ever to do anything we needed help with.

Soooo....what exactly is offered in the Diamond Lounge? Anything?? :)

Not much other than the coffee machine and a morning continental breakfast (which I have no idea why you would go there for breakfast with all the ship offers)...... evening events are held in Blaze....shame that on a big brand new ship they didn't make a D lounge big enough to handle the amount of folks. The concierge lounge is the ticket on Oasis class..... gorgeous lounge and views....but only for D+ and above.

Not much other than the coffee machine and a morning continental breakfast (which I have no idea why you would go there for breakfast with all the ship offers)...... evening events are held in Blaze....shame that on a big brand new ship they didn't make a D lounge big enough to handle the amount of folks. The concierge lounge is the ticket on Oasis class..... gorgeous lounge and views....but only for D+ and above.

Oh well....maybe one day I will reach D plus status!!! Thanks for your responses!

Archived