welcome letter help

How are you girls making your welcome letters?

Is there a program i can download off the internet or go buy to help me design them? I want to get started on them, but have NO idea what to do!

What are you girls doing? Or have done?

HELP!

I did mine through Vista Print, for free, just shipping charges. I used the brochure template they had, and just made it up as I went along. Filling in the spaces with good information for the guests and cute clipart.

I included a list of all the guests, plus how they know us. The ports and times in port. Helpful tips about cruising. What the plans were for dining. And then I had a whole page dedicated to the wedding...time, pertinent details, like how I want everyone to stick around for a group shot before we leave for photos elsewhere.

One of the brides here gave me a template that I am going to use. You can edit it right from the document. I can't attach it here but you can email me if you want to check it out. There's actually a thread about it on here and some of us have been emailing it to anyone who ask.

det1969@aol.com

One of the brides here gave me a template that I am going to use. You can edit it right from the document. I can't attach it here but you can email me if you want to check it out. There's actually a thread about it on here and some of us have been emailing it to anyone who ask.

det1969@aol.com

I emailed ya! I had one someone sent me, but somehow, somewhere, I lost it.... Now I don't know what I'm doing!

• 3 months later...

Just curious, does everyone that wanted one get one? I'm sure LIPZ is so busy since she's leaving soon! i just realized I still have that template saved in my email! I thought i deleted it once i got mine done.

If anyone still wants/needs it, i can forward it along! It's really a great one and perfect template!

Just curious, does everyone that wanted one get one? I'm sure LIPZ is so busy since she's leaving soon! i just realized I still have that template saved in my email! I thought i deleted it once i got mine done.

If anyone still wants/needs it, i can forward it along! It's really a great one and perfect template!

Hey girl, I am still around a bit.

I believe I am also all caught up too.

I have the template saved on my work pc as well as my home so I can send it pretty quickly. Sometimes I forget to come back and post that it's been sent. lol

9 more days..........

I have the template saved on my work pc as well as my home so I can send it pretty quickly. Sometimes I forget to come back and post that it's been sent. lol

9 more days..........

LOL How are you with 9 more days to go???? I remember how hectic I felt and how crazy things were...

LOL How are you with 9 more days to go???? I remember how hectic I felt and how crazy things were...

I'm not feeling the hectic right now as we are in the midst of funeral planning for my fiance's uncle. The service is today and I am actually printing out the programs I created as I type this. It's a little surreal right now.

I'm happy to be so close though....especially because we are in serious need of a vacation right now!

9 more days..........

Hope u didn't take offense to that... Didn't mean it in a bad way

I'm sorry about ur uncle. Tough to think wedding when ur planning a funeral. My dad has been really sick and even though we are not close (he wasn't coming on the cruise even b4 he got sick) I'm all he has left, so I've been trying to get things together for wedding and keep up with helping him. Its hard!

Idk what we are going to do once ur married! Ur a big part of this thread. Its pretty quiet without u. I still have 71 days until we leave... With all the "regulars" getting married this thread will be so show :-(

Hope u didn't take offense to that... Didn't mean it in a bad way

I'm sorry about ur uncle. Tough to think wedding when ur planning a funeral. My dad has been really sick and even though we are not close (he wasn't coming on the cruise even b4 he got sick) I'm all he has left, so I've been trying to get things together for wedding and keep up with helping him. Its hard!

Idk what we are going to do once ur married! Ur a big part of this thread. Its pretty quiet without u. I still have 71 days until we leave... With all the "regulars" getting married this thread will be so show :-(

Oh no, I don't offend easy at all.

Just wanted everyone to know that even if I'm quiet due to what's happening right now, I'm still around :D. Even after the wedding I'll be here as I am online more than I need to admit lol. Heck once I treat myself to an updated phone, mine is old, I'll be here even more!

Thank you for your kind words.

Hi..my first post on these cruise boards. My daughter is getting married in October on Grand Cayman and we'll be on the Inspiration. Anyway, I have gotten a lot of good ideas from reading these threads -- the bags -- and now this letter. Can one of you send me the template too so I can send it on to my daughter. Here's my email ladtroop@gmail.com. Thanks and much happiness to all of you!!

Hi there! So my fiance and I are getting married on Oasis of the Seas September 3rd! 36 more days! We are so busy putting all the loose ends together, but I think the templates are a brilliant idea, could you if you have time email me as well? And Ill be sure to post photos once we gt back home!

patchais316@yahoo.com

Thank you so much :)

Archived