4J on Liberty

smyemar

Which 4J cabin on Carnival Liberty?

Hi there! Just wondering which 4 J cabin you would recommend on The Liberty? We will be sailing her next spring and I noticed there are these rooms on 4 different levels.(6,7,9,10 i think) Which level is best in your opinion? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!:)

I would recommend 9202 or 9203 on the Lido deck.

I think you should leave handicapped cabins for those who need them if you are able bodied.

As you can see, these are HC cabins.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADAConquestClass.pdf

The problem with 4Js is many are HC cabins. They used to be 6Bs, but people must have complained. Also be aware on some of these HC cabins the beds do not push together.

There are not usually that many 4Js to choose from that I would bother about deck, but I would try to get near Lido deck, but not to the point of taking a HC cabin, which someone else may need.

We've had 7204 on the Liberty, the 2 outside rooms are HC and the beds can not be put together. We liked this room so much we have it booked again for next Febuary!

The HC looked to be bigger when we glanced in as we walked by, I did ask our stewart if the beds could be put together and he said no. Our beds were together and under the window.

How do I know which ones are HC? :confused:

Did you click on the deck plans I provided above... all the blue cabins are HC. click on the link.

easy to find ...type in handicapped cabins, and this is the first link, then you click on your ship.

Also when you try to book you will be warned you could be moved without your consent if you go ahead.

Archived