ES ? 4F to OV

jfink1162

Hi. I have an assigned interior on deck 7 (4F). I am booked ES. I noticed the OV rooms are now less money. But it is for a guarantee. Would this count towards an ES OBC? THANKS!!!!!

If what you paid (not the current 4F price) is less than the OV gty, then you can put in a request to upgrade.

You can request to change to the OV and give up your 4F ... depending on availability they sometimes allow this ...but a lot more have been denied lately.

No, you can only price match to your exact category....but you can check mark the upgrade box on the form and checkmark the OBC box and see if they let you do it. But you have to be willing to be on the bottom deck OVs.

Thanks for the info. Firefly.

In my excitement ... I submitted the form and checked both upgrade/credit. But not really sure if we want to change decks (we are sailing with some other family members that wanted to be on the same deck for childcare purposes)- will they contact me before making any room changes?

Thanks for the info. Firefly.

In my excitement ... I submitted the form and checked both upgrade/credit. But not really sure if we want to change decks (we are sailing with some other family members that wanted to be on the same deck for childcare purposes)- will they contact me before making any room changes?

They often will ask to make sure before changing you. but they dont have to since you alrady said you wanted to upgrade to a OV... but I believe from other posts they ask first if you want to give up your cabin..for the unknown...once you say yes to upgrade, you will have no say which deck you wind up on, including bottom deck.

... though they may turn you down as they have been saying no to changing to gtys from a picked cabin...

Archived