Chumley Bear Cruise Nov 2011

bbenson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Single guy from Ohio looking forward to the cruise. Glad to know there are other singles aboard.

hi PJ.....welcome aboard. I think its going to be a wonderful cruise and the opportunity to make a lot of new friends. I am formerly from Akron.

dave

• 2 weeks later...

for those who don';t know Zack and Devin, his partner they tend to make the onboard parties a real party! Zack always has way way better music than the ship DJ and they seem to come with a never ending supply of fun party lights, glow rings, glow sticks, swords, you name it... I'm pleasantly surprised every year at some new little thing they pull out of their bag that makes the parties a lot of fun. So everyone reading the board say hello. Devin also takes a lot of really really great pictures... More than one of my profile pictures have come from his talents.

Hi guys,

I've signed up for the Chumley cruise this year, it'll be my first cruise. Never been to the Caribbean either, so I'm sure it'll be an adventure. :)

I'm single...

Decided to do this cruise right, so I've reserved a suite for myself, and plan to throw a couple of parties. Open to suggestions/tips as a first time cruiser and party host.;)

See you on board!

Where my bears at?:D

Just booked on the Ruby Princess for Nov 2011. Never been on a Chumley cruise or, Princess Line, what can you tell me about both.... Will be traveling Sole, is this cruise very couple driven.

welcome aboard NY and Woolery. my first chumley as well, and single. did you join the group on FB?

dave

Thanks Dave, Adian here! what is the FB page called, I am assuming Chumley bear cruise

Thanks Dave, Adian here! what is the FB page called, I am assuming Chumley bear cruise

hi Aiden!

chumley's bear cruises is the FB group. of course, its possible they are not all going on the cruise this year.....could be guys from previous years.

dave

Where my bears at?:D

Just thought I would chime in on the G&L side of CruiseCritic. My partner, Bob & I(Dave) are on the cruise. Didn't know it was Chumley cruise until my sister told me. Must have been hibernating. Hope to meet you all on board

Hey Chumley Cruisers. Looking forward to meeting all the VIRGINS, this year. Let me just say you are in for a great time with this group. Real laid back, fun and energetic group. So 1st off Chumley Cruises are not like other Bear Cruises or ALL GAY cruises. This is more a laid back do as you please cruise, no all night rave parties, no drunkin orgys on deck. The guest mix is a even amount of couples and singles. There also a nice mix of bears and some of there admirers. Everyone is welcome.

Archived