Taxi or RC Shuttle

We took the car rental's shuttle to the pier (we had dropped off our rental car at the airport) - it was FREE, left about 3 minutes after we boarded, and it was quick. I would do it again IF they were ready to leave when I got there. ;) Otherwise, I'd take a cab.

We did take a cab from the ship back to the airport. It took about 10 minutes and was just under $20 with tips.

Newby here: IS there a listing of phone numbers for cabs/taxis so we can have one all set up already and not have to haggle at the airport? We do not leave until MARCH 2012 OASIS!!!!

Thanks...anyone have cheap airfare sites they use??? Out of NY!:D

The cabs are like most major airports, there is a line of them outside the baggage claim areas. There is a Cab dispatcher there and you just tell him/her how many passengers and they call the cab up. There is no haggling as the taxi rates are set by the county commission and they all must charge the same.

I cannot believe that a topic about the taxi @ Lauderdale has turned into 2 pages. It is a total no-brainer. This is completely ridiculous.

Maybe to you, so why are you replying to it. Are you so above yourself. Why can't we ask these questions? You don't have to reply to it. Maybe you are a expert but some of us are not. Get over yourself. Oh yeah have a nice day!

Its very easy to take a taxi and we use to be the kind that needed our hands held. Claim luggage go out the correct door for transportation. Get in line or you may luck out and be the first and the dispatcher has the taxi there in a second get in and go. If there is a line it will go quickly. Went to the Hyatt at pier 66 from the airport it was about 20 including tip maybe a little more. The port is very closeby so I would think 20 will definitely cover the trip.:)

Anyone know the cost for two to get to Port Everglades from the Miami airport? How long does it take? What are the options?

Roughly $90.00 via shuttle from MIA to Port Everglades. It should take about 45 minutes unless you are arriving during rush hour, then it can be considerably longer.

Go Airport Shutle from FLL airport charges $21 pp to go from the airport

to the Miami pier.

My advice would be to take a taxi from Port Everglades to the FLL airport,

maybe $10-15 and then get the Go shuttle. Cheaper than taking a cab

directly

Archived