Royston snorkel and beach tour

excalwop

Just booked this tour for the 20th of Jan.

Anyone have taken this tour would like info on the snorkeling sites and what beaches.

So far there are only Dw and myself

Will be on the Victory

paul

288 days to go

• 3 weeks later...
Just booked this tour for the 20th of Jan.

Anyone have taken this tour would like info on the snorkeling sites and what beaches.

So far there are only Dw and myself

Will be on the Victory

paul

288 days to go

We just came back. Royston gave us an island tour. He is great!! His van is a little run down, but his tour was top notch. We went to Friars and snorkeled. There were quite a few fish and a very calm place to snorkel. Royston has his favorite spots, don't worry.

When in St Maartin snorkel at Orient Beach. Right by the nude beach sign on the right side of it. Tons of fish!!

• 3 weeks later...

I got an e-mail from Royston yesterday stating that he won't be around this summer. We will be on St. Kitts on the Victory on July 29th - does anyone have suggestions for another tourguide? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I got an e-mail from Royston yesterday stating that he won't be around this summer. We will be on St. Kitts on the Victory on July 29th - does anyone have suggestions for another tourguide? Thanks!

We tried to book Royston last year and he was booked but offered us his friend Ashton, what a wonderful time we had. His van was nicer than Royston and A/c. He went above and beyond what we asked for, I would see if he is available, you will not be disappointed.

How many folks were with you when you went with Ashton? We are a group of 5 and are interested in a private tour. Also do you have direct contact info for Ashton? We have emailed Royston, but I read he is gone for the summer?

How many folks were with you when you went with Ashton? We are a group of 5 and are interested in a private tour. Also do you have direct contact info for Ashton? We have emailed Royston, but I read he is gone for the summer?

We probably had about 12 people with us, all from the cruise planned ahead of time. I made all my contacts thru Royston for Ashton. I wished he had his own contact, because we are going back their in Jan and will want to go with him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived