Message for Jane Pond

Daneite

Hi Jane,

Glad you enjoyed the QM2!

I have another Tumi certificate, if you would like it. Expires on 12/31/05. I won't post it this time!!! Email me at: kathryn askham @ g mail . com , just remove the spaces.

Daneite

Thanks, I might use it. I should get one for my Legend trip and then again for the Pride in August. But I could use it, can't you? With the discount and the small cosmetic bags, it's a good deal.

Jane

Hi Jane,

I cannot use it as I live in the UK and it is only for the US. Do not worry, if you do not want it, it is not a problem, I just remembered that someone got in before you last time!!

Daneite

I forgot you are in the UK..where? Close to London? We could have lunch!

You could check the website and if you like the little bag and what with the exchange rate so good for you, I can buy you one and send or bring it.

Thanks

Jane

Thank you for your offer Jane! I am continually amazed by the kind and thoughtful people on this board! It makes you realise that the world is not all bad and there are good people out there!!

Unfortunately, I live in the North of England and am ashamed to say that you have probably been to London more times than me! It is just not my favorite place to be. The only time we go anywhere near is when we are going to the Airport.

It was a wonderful offer and I thank you once again but I shall have to decline, however the offer of the voucher is still open for you if you would like it.

Daneite

OK, but I can buy it for you and then post it from London if you want!

Are you by any chance from Hull? I met a couple on the QM2 who mentioned friends they were sailing with from Lisbon to Barcelona (on the Legend) and I can't remember their name.

Jane in PHL

Thanks again Jane!

We are leaving in a few days for the Legend and we will be away 5 weeks so thanks for the offer but honestly if the voucher is any good to you then you have it, it is just too much hassle to sort out you sending it, although as I said a very kind gesture!

Was it by any chance Malcolm and Rita from Preston that you met on the QM2? They are the only ones that we can think of that are on the Pride, Lisbon to Barcelona with us. We are about 30 miles from Hull.

Daneite

Yes, it must be, and I had lunch with them!!!!!! Of course, any table gets to chatting about cruises and they mentioned you and joining up with you. As we all were disembarking on Wednesday they saw me and reminded me to keep my eye out for you, but I guess we won't cross paths, since I don't get on the Legend until Monte Carlo.

Do say Hello to them for me, I wish we had had more time to chat.

Jane (I am so horrid w2ith names....)

Archived