Anyone stayed in these Ventura C deck cabins ?

RICO72

My first ever post - please ease me in gently !!!

Has anyone ever stayed in any of the following starboard aft cabins on Ventura C-deck ?

C701, C703, C705, C707, C709, C715, C719, C723, C727, C731, C735, C739, C743.

If so, when you entered the cabin, was the bathroom on your right or left ? I know this may seem an odd question but it determines which side of the bed is closer to the bathroom - something my nearest and dearest will need to know before booking.

Thanks in advance.

It will alternate along the row, as the cabins next door to each other are mirror images of each other. At a guess the last one in the row, C743, will have the bathroom on the left as you go in, which would mean it backs on to the bathroom in C739 which will be on the right as you go in that cabin, and so on moving forwards along the row. The doors to two cabins are adjacent, so as you enter each, one will have the bathroom to the right and one to the left. The door to cabin C739 will (I think) be adjacent to the door to C735 which should be the same layout as C743.

If it's a real issue, then phone P&O to confirm.

Hope this helps!

Carol x

It will alternate along the row, as the cabins next door to each other are mirror images of each other. At a guess the last one in the row, C743, will have the bathroom on the left as you go in, which would mean it backs on to the bathroom in C739 which will be on the right as you go in that cabin, and so on moving forwards along the row. The doors to two cabins are adjacent, so as you enter each, one will have the bathroom to the right and one to the left. The door to cabin C739 will (I think) be adjacent to the door to C735 which should be the same layout as C743.

If it's a real issue, then phone P&O to confirm.

Hope this helps!

Carol x

Thank you very much anyway, but I already knew about the alternate mirror images in a cabin row. However, without knowing for sure which way round the last cabin (C743) is configured, I can't work out the rest.

Does anyone else know ? Otherwise, yes, I'll phone P&0 to get their view.

Archived