Autoprogreso tours

Ny husband and I just booked a last minute cruise to Progreso and Cozumel leaving in 6 days. Last time I was in Progreso we took a tour with Autoprogreso and had a great time. For the past 2 days I've been unable to get Autoprogreso on their website. Has anyone used them lately?

There have been issues with the website lately. We've used them several times and will use them again in May. I sent an email to info@autoprogreso.com asking about a specific tour. I received a prompt response from Gerardo Medina about price, what time we need to get off the ship and meet them on the pier to purchase the tour and what time the tour was going to depart from the plaza downtown and what time the tour would return. We got all the details squared away in several quick e-mails.

He said they were no longer using paypal for advance payments.

There have been issues with the website lately. We've used them several times and will use them again in May. I sent an email to info@autoprogreso.com asking about a specific tour. I received a prompt response from Gerardo Medina about price, what time we need to get off the ship and meet them on the pier to purchase the tour and what time the tour was going to depart from the plaza downtown and what time the tour would return. We got all the details squared away in several quick e-mails.

He said they were no longer using paypal for advance payments.

I can't seem to open their website either AND that email address bounced back when I emailed them for info. :/

I just double checked my e-mails and that was the address used mid March. He did say they would be out near the shuttle bus area wearing peach colored shirts. Tours could be purchased between 7am and 9:30am (our ship docks at 7am). Obviously those wanting the longer tours need to go early.

Thanks-it looks like they have redesigned their website but at least I can get to it now. I tried the "Buy" button for a tour and it still won't work but I bet it will soon.

The buy button has been down for over a month. After trying to buy a tour that way every day for weeks I gave up and E-mailed. They told me in an E-mail dated March 22 that they are no longer using PayPal so no advance sales. I suggest you E-mail them and then you can get any questions answered that way. There are 3 E-mail addresses listed on the website so one of them should work now that the website is back up.

The buy button has been down for over a month. After trying to buy a tour that way every day for weeks I gave up and E-mailed. They told me in an E-mail dated March 22 that they are no longer using PayPal so no advance sales. I suggest you E-mail them and then you can get any questions answered that way. There are 3 E-mail addresses listed on the website so one of them should work now that the website is back up.

I emailed earlier and did hear back from Gerardo and have the tour details all worked out now. :)

Archived