Top 10 things to do in Curacao?

LANERACING

I would like to know as well. We leave on AOS on the 10th, and this is one of our ports and we have no excursion planned. I sent an E-mail, requesting the walking tour, with no response, so I am afraid we will be left to our own devices- (not a good thing)

Top 10 might be hard to do in a day on a cruise

atv tour with Eric's

waterfront lunch at Iguanas

Ostrich farm

walk around Punda

Kurahulanda Museum

Shete Boca national Park

sitting on a beautiful beach

snorkling at a beautiful beach

Mt Kristoffel

diving

too much for a day

I would like to know as well. We leave on AOS on the 10th, and this is one of our ports and we have no excursion planned. I sent an E-mail, requesting the walking tour, with no response, so I am afraid we will be left to our own devices- (not a good thing)

We're on the 4/10 AOS cruise also. We're going to try the Fun-Bug buggies for two. Eric's ATVs sounds great, but a 3 hr buggy for two it is! $130 + $10 pick-up/drop-off (total for the two of us.)

Top 10 might be hard to do in a day on a cruise

atv tour with Eric's

waterfront lunch at Iguanas

Ostrich farm

walk around Punda

Kurahulanda Museum

Shete Boca national Park

sitting on a beautiful beach

snorkling at a beautiful beach

Mt Kristoffel

diving

too much for a day

Hey, Curacaqueen, how are ya. I am headed back for a week on July 5th, for 8 days. Going to stay at Dive bus and dive and visit friends. One day was not enough in November, but 1 year was too much....LOL

Hey Curacao, I'm doing great and you. We are headed back Dec 10-17, staying 3 nights at Kurahulanda hotel(great price thru expedia $70 a night) and 4 nights at Blue bay, the Hill, for $125 a night, so excited to see our friends. Keep in touch

We were in Curacao on April 4th and loved it!

We did a sightseeing tour on the brightly painted Samba bus parked near the bridge. It went from 11:00 - 1:30 and cost $15pp. We saw highlights of the area with interesting narration. It included a 45 min. beach break at Mambo Beach and unlimited cold bottled water, beer, and soda on the bus. The beaches are privately owned, but it included the $3 entry fee. (If you want to rent a lounge chair, that is an extra $5.)

In the afternoon we walked around lovely Willemstad and did a little shopping.

We were in Curacao on April 4th and loved it!

We did a sightseeing tour on the brightly painted Samba bus parked near the bridge. It went from 11:00 - 1:30 and cost $15pp. We saw highlights of the area with interesting narration. It included a 45 min. beach break at Mambo Beach and unlimited cold bottled water, beer, and soda on the bus. The beaches are privately owned, but it included the $3 entry fee. (If you want to rent a lounge chair, that is an extra $5.)

In the afternoon we walked around lovely Willemstad and did a little shopping.

Do they run in the afternoon (we are there from 1-10pm)? Do they go to the distillery?

• 2 weeks later...

Curacao is our favorite island in the Caribbean area.

Our top things to do are:

Walk (and shop) in Willemstad for a half day

Go up to Fort Nassau for the panoramic view (and an Amstel beer)

Go to the beach at Blue Bay Resort

Tour the Eastern part of the island

Tour the Western of the island

Snorkel at any of the beautiful cove beaches

Sit at the waterfront cafes in Willemstad and watch the people

Photograph the amazing Curacao buildings

Visit landhouses in the country

Eat some typical Dutch or Indonesian food (with Amstel beer)

• 2 weeks later...
Did you prebook this island tour or just find the bus and pick them when you got off port? We are cruising RC serenade leaving in a few weeks and still haven't picked our excursions so many options!

Kara

We didn't prebook this tour. There were 2 open air buses near the bridge with the same package for $15 pp. The buses aren't fancy . . . old school buses that have been brightly painted. It was the cheapest tour we took during our 2 week cruise, but very enjoyable.

We didn't prebook this tour. There were 2 open air buses near the bridge with the same package for $15 pp. The buses aren't fancy . . . old school buses that have been brightly painted. It was the cheapest tour we took during our 2 week cruise, but very enjoyable.
$15.00 pp and FREE beer on the bus??!! :eek::D I'm ready to go now!!!;):p

Besides it sounds like fun, as well as an inexpensive day.. Until the DW starts shopping!!!:eek:

Archived