Travel Channel

matt082600

Beach week is this week... Cruise week is NEXT week. Doesn't look like they have anything new coming up. Adventure of the Seas, Voyager, Disney, Secrets and Sea Cruises... but they are always good to watch!!!!!

My wife doesn't understand why I watch "shipmates".... she just doesn't get it sometimes

Dennis, I don't know why I watch it sometimes either! LOL! It's certainly NOT for the moronic couples they have on there! But I get to see the ship and dream of my next cruise!!! LOL!!

I never heard of this, what, where and when?

Guess you can tell I don't get a chance to watch much TV. How can I? I'm always on cc's or working!

Thanks

Cruise Week is on the Travel channel, next week, check the listings... it's good stuff!

Shipmates: here it comes on at 1:30AM on Spike. It's like Blind Date but on a Carnival Cruise! It's too much fun!

Does anyone else have the problem with one of the shows during the week running a little late and Tivo cutting it off before we can see the idiotic couples telling each other off through their video diary?

Is this WWE night?

Does anyone else have the problem with one of the shows during the week running a little late and Tivo cutting it off before we can see the idiotic couples telling each other off through their video diary?

Is this WWE night?

Suggest you set your tivo to record the show after it to be sure to catch it.

Dennis, I don't know why I watch it sometimes either! LOL! It's certainly NOT for the moronic couples they have on there! But I get to see the ship and dream of my next cruise!!! LOL!!

I find that I don't get to see so much of the ship but rather see more port locations which is just fine by me.

My wife rolls her eyes and asks how I can watch this stupid show while she logs in to the NY Post and reads page 6. I then ask her how she can read such mindless drivel. To each their own I guess ;)

I think Shipmates and MXC (if you haven't seen it, watch it one day - best 30 minutes on TV for the slightly demented minded individual - I wonder where they come up with this stuff) are the best shows on Spike (the old TNN which was the old "The Nashville Network"). Funny how the Grand Ole Opry was highlighted on this station years ago, now its Wrestling and stupid guy shows. :D

Suggest you set your tivo to record the show after it to be sure to catch it.

Can't do that, takes up too much valuable Tivo space and then before you know it, that week old episode of CSI that I didn't see yet is gone!

Dennis, I have the same problem... and it always cuts off right before their parting videos! LOL! I tried taping the show afterwards, but between MXC, American Chopper, Shipmates and Airline, I eat up alot of space for a few laughs! LOL!!!!!!

Airline - another classic show of arrogant, brash Americans on their worse behavior.

The one I am most embarrased at is the one where the guy lost his keys and was complaining at the poor luggage claim people in his "I am better than you attitude"... truly horrible.

Dennis, I have the same problem... and it always cuts off right before their parting videos! LOL! I tried taping the show afterwards, but between MXC, American Chopper, Shipmates and Airline, I eat up alot of space for a few laughs! LOL!!!!!!

I thought I was the only female that watched American Chopper. It's hilarious sometimes. I find that I learn alot though and add it to my list of stuff that people never believe that I know. I work for a company that does technical documentation for Light Rail Vehicles. I can tell you lots of *worthless trivia* on mass transit rail vehicles:D .

Archived