Mycruisephotos.com

Freddie222

If you go to their site, and click on the "Products" tab, it looks like you have various options...CD, prints, photobook or a cruise in review CD.

Haven't used them, and other than 1 or 2 of the pics we've had taken onboard, we usually don't buy them at all...just never been impressed with them-we tend to like photos that are more "candid" than "canned"...but that's just us.

:)

• 10 months later...
Has anyone used this for pictures and if so what package did you get...interested in the "take home all your photo prints for one price"..$160.00 is that all the photos you print..just with no cd?

Hi, we purchased this package before our Feb 18, 2012 Enchantment cruise and I am so glad I did! We paid $169.95 for ALL our photos (just the prints, no CD) (Onboard they offered 10 digital photos for $100 :mad: ). When we boarded we checked in with the photography desk and they set up a folder with our cabin #'s on it. (kids under 18 in another cabin are included). The sign on the photo desk advertised the Package for $249!)

Every day we had our pictures taken on each background. ( Mom & Gram traveled with us in different cabin and as long as one of our family of 4 was in pic we could put it in our package) Every evening after dinner we would go down and pick up our photos and they would pop them in our folder(s). It was so nice to not have to decide right then and there which ones we wanted and worry about how much we were spending.

The last night we had our final pics done and then they called us at 10:45 to come retrieve our photo package. @ $19.95 per 8x10 we had made our $ back by pic #9!!! I haven't counted the pics we took home but the stack is all of 3" high! We easily ended up with over 200 pictures or $4,000.00 worth. I am still working on getting all the good ones scanned into my computer! I just went on http://www.mycruisephotos.com after the cruise and got the Copyright Release so I can make copies of the photos to share as Mother's Day, Christmas, etc gifts. So happy I bought this Photo Package!!! :D

Special thanks to Nitesh, Lavi and all the other wonderful photographers on The Enchantment of the Seas! We love you guys!

• 2 months later...
Has anyone used this for pictures and if so what package did you get...interested in the "take home all your photo prints for one price"..$160.00 is that all the photos you print..just with no cd?

We used them for a recent Allure of the Seas (royal Caribbean) cruise as well as a previous Summit Cruise (celebrity) Great! Would highly recommend. We had the package that included the hard copy photos as well as the CD. This included all pictures taken by the professional staff throughout the cruise- What a bargain! If you take about 10-12 pictures, well worth it! Now you can take all home for a flat fee. This includes: Boarding shots, all professional port shots, formal night shots, dining room pics, all other night and day pictures!

You can download the CD to any vendor, i.e.: shutter fly and make beautiful album memories.

Debating whether or not to purchase the package for our cruise next month on Enchantment. Purchased individually, photos are about $20 each, right? So if we were to buy 10 or more, the $200 package would be worth it. We don't usually buy that many - more like 5 or so (due to the price). But if they turn out nice, wife would probably want more.

Hi, we purchased this package before our Feb 18, 2012 Enchantment cruise and I am so glad I did! We paid $169.95 for ALL our photos (just the prints, no CD) (Onboard they offered 10 digital photos for $100 :mad: ).

Can anyone confirm if the 10 digital photos for $100 is an ongoing offer? That might be the way we'd want to go if we don't do the unlimited package.

Debating whether or not to purchase the package for our cruise next month on Enchantment. Purchased individually, photos are about $20 each, right? So if we were to buy 10 or more, the $200 package would be worth it. We don't usually buy that many - more like 5 or so (due to the price). But if they turn out nice, wife would probably want more.

Can anyone confirm if the 10 digital photos for $100 is an ongoing offer? That might be the way we'd want to go if we don't do the unlimited package.

I do believe that was offered as well.

There will be different deals online vs. onboard the ship and @ different prices. Less $ to buy package online before you sail.

There will be different deals online vs. onboard the ship and @ different prices. Less $ to buy package online before you sail.

The unlimited package is $199 in advance online...I've heard it's $249 onboard.

I'm debating whether to go with the $199 unlimited or wait and hope the 10 digital pics for $100 is offered, or something similar. We usually limit ourselves to buying 5-8 photos, but that's partly due to the cost. I'd hate to pay $200 for photos and have my wife not like any of them.

The unlimited package is $199 in advance online...I've heard it's $249 onboard.

I'm debating whether to go with the $199 unlimited or wait and hope the 10 digital pics for $100 is offered, or something similar. We usually limit ourselves to buying 5-8 photos, but that's partly due to the cost. I'd hate to pay $200 for photos and have my wife not like any of them.

Oh wow it went up quite a bit since I purchased our package last December. I would get the unlimited package! There is a lovely lady photographers that take amazing pics. You will love them. AND they love to do fun, less formal, more natural poses! Laverné and Nitesh were our favorite photographers (Nitesh is now sailing the Alaska run on the Serenade) but I think Lavi is still there.

You can see our pro pics in the link below.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/582480939JOOeAQ

Especially great if you take the family. So nice to have unlimited pics of all- you are not limited to 10 pictures and the photographers do a wonderful job! Well worth the money- you will not be sorry if you purchase this package-

Go for it!

• 3 weeks later...

We are going on a 7 night cruise in July and I checked online about the photo packages...:eek: 299.95 if I purchased the "All your digital photos" package! Do people really purchase this package and is it worth it really???

Thanks in advance for your replies.

We are going on a 7 night cruise in July and I checked online about the photo packages...:eek: 299.95 if I purchased the "All your digital photos" package! Do people really purchase this package and is it worth it really???

Thanks in advance for your replies.

YES The package is well worth it! typically pictures range around $25 each. At all ports they take pics and most evenings. They also do some candid day shots. many different pose opportunities each day as the photographers each have great faux (sometimes) backgrounds In addition at each photo sitting site each photograher takes many photos. Almost all photograhers do an excellent job. The package is the only bargain in the cruise. It is part of our cruise adventure and a wonderful memory!

I went onto the website "Mycruisephotos.com" but I saw where they only do RCI & Celebrity. Are there other sites that do other cruise lines?? :confused:

No . Mycruise photos.com is currently only available for celebrity and RC cruise lines. Last time I was on Carnival and princess they did not offer this wonderful deal. Perhaps in the future more lines will.

No . Mycruise photos.com is currently only available for celebrity and RC cruise lines. Last time I was on Carnival and princess they did not offer this wonderful deal. Perhaps in the future more lines will.

Thanks for the info. We will be on RC (Freedom OTS) in Oct. so I may check it out for that cruise. :)

• 1 year later...

All

This is Buyer Beware....... Mycruisephotos.com has dreadful customer service... buy the hard copies onbard the ship and avoid getting a disc

Here is my story.....

I recently sailed to Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit... that part was amazing, however I had the misfortune of having to come in contact with their onboard photo service run by The Image Group out of the Cayman Islands... there online presence is known as mycruisephotos.com.

Prior to the cruise I got an e-mail asking if I wished to purchase a photograph package for my cruise.. great I thought and duly ordered it on line. The money was taken from my credit card and I thought how simple it would be .. get the photographs taken... then at the end of the week collect the disc and go home.... how wrong I was.

On the afternoon before disembarkation I went along to check my folio of photographs only to find that a lot were missing... I checked at the desk and they assured me that all photographs would be on the system by 6:30 pm that evening.. I went along at 7:00 pm...Oh dear the missing photographs were still not showing.. I was then assured that it would only be a little while longer....I returned at 9:30pm and still the missing photographs... were still missing.. ah come back at 3:30 am they said and it would be ready....I returned at 6:00 am on the day of disembarkation... but still no disc and still the missing photographs had not made it to the server.

We are having technical issues I was told... and we will mail the disc and we will also confirm by e-mail that all the photographs made it.....mmm that was on June 30th and it is now August.. And still no disc... oh and no e-mails to confirm that the photographs made it to the disc.

The saga does not finish there...after a week of not hearing anything I contacted the Image group by both phone and e-mail... they said ..let us look into that and they did... then sent me an e-mail saying yes there was a problem... yes it has been posted and yes it will be with you shortly.... I am glad I did not hold my breath..

After another week I contacted the Image Group again to complain that I have not received anything... they assured me that it had been posted and that due to the holidays in Bermuda it was delayed... I asked that a customer service manager contact me... that did not happen either..

So next action was to write again and I also wrote to the Execs Office for Celebrity... I did get a call the next day from Celebrity.. who expressed their concern ... but advised that I need to keep in contact with The Image Group...

I was then told by the Image Group yes your disc was sent of ... and they gave me a tracking number.. the tracking number does not have a final destination address.. any way the tracking number showed that a package was posted... but no action .. I checked again a week later and it said was at customs... I thought getting excited it would soon be here...that was July 17th and as I write today this has not changed. .... I have had a quicker mail from China..

Ok as I sit here today ... I have sent more e-mails to the Image Group...but no response.... not even an apology for the further delay.. You send an e-mail and it pushes a further Ticket Number .. I think I have 5 different ones now... and as I write another has popped up... this must be a common occurrence for them as no one will give you a direct e-mail address...

The sad thing here is that the image Group seem to have Vendor of Choice for this service onboard Celebrity and RCl as well as a number of others carriers... Given the service they provide I would urge caution to the consumer and also suggest that the carriers review who the vendors.

Again I say that this is not directed at Celebrity Cruises.... but is directed towards a vendor who captures the moments onboard and turns them in to memories ... or in my case and I know of at least 28 others failed to do so

All

This is Buyer Beware....... Mycruisephotos.com has dreadful customer service

Here is my story.....

I recently sailed to Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit... that part was amazing, however I had the misfortune of having to come in contact with there onboard photo service run by The Image Group out of the Cayman Islands... there online presence is known as mycruisephotos.com.

Prior to the cruise I got an e-mail asking if I wished to purchase a photgraph package for my cruise.. great I thought and duly ordered it on line. The money was taklen from my credit card and I thought how simple it would be .. get the photographs taken... then at the end of the week collect the disc and go home.... how wrong I was.

On the afternoon before disembarkation I went along to check my folio of photographs only to find that a lot were missing... I checked at the desk and they assured me that all photographs would be on the system by 6:30 pm that evening.. I went along at 7:00 pm...oh dear the missing photographs were still not showing.. I was then assured that it would only be a little while longer....I returned at 9:30pm and still the missing photographs... were still missing.. ah come back at 3:30 am they said and it would be ready....I returned at 6:00 am on the day of disembarkation... but still no dis and still the missingf photographs had not made it to the server.

We are having technical issues I was told... and we will mail the disc and we will also confirm by e-mail that all the photographs made it.....mmm that was on June 30th and it is now August.. and still no disc... oh and no e-mails to confirm that the photographs made it to the disc.

The saga does not finish there...after a week of not hearing anything I contacted the Image group by both phone and e-mail... they said ..let us look into that and they did... then sent me an e-mail saying yes there was a problem... yes it has been posted and yes it will be with you shortly.... I am gald I did not hold my breath..

After another week I contacted the Image Group again to complain that I have not received anything... they assured me that it had been posted and that due to the holidays in Bermuda it was delayed... I asked that a customer service manager contact me... that did not happen either..

So next action was to write again and I also wrotre to the Execs Office for Celebrity... I did get a call the next day from Celebrity.. who expressed their concern ... but advised that I need to keep in contact with The Image Group...

I was then told by the Image Group yes your disc was sent of ... and they gave me a tracking number.. the tarcking number does not have a final destination addresss.. any way the tracking number showed that a package was posted... but no action .. I checked again a week later and it said was at customs... I thought getting excited it would soon be here...that was July 17th and as I write today this has not changed. .... I have had a quicker mail from China..

Ok as I sit here today ... I a have sent more e-mails to the Image Group...but no reponse.... not even an apology for the further delay.. You send an e-mail and it pushes a further Ticket Number .. I think I have 5 different ones now... and as I write another has popped up... this muyst be a common occurance for them as no one will give you a direct e-mail address...

The sad thing here is that the image Group seem to have Vendor of Choice for this service onboard Celebrity and RCl as well as a numebr of others carriers... Given the service they provide I would urge caution to the consumer and also suggest that the carriers review who the vendors.

Again I say that this is not directed at Celebrity Cruises.... but is directed towards a vendor who captures the moments onboard and turns them in to memories ... or in my case and I know of at least 28 others failed to do so

I highly recommend artscow.com for anything photo related! They are based in HK, and use the newest equipment. If you get on their mailing list, they will send daily coupons, which will include some incredible deals. Shipping is generally free, and their customer service is good.

I always use them to make my cruise albums. I just had one made or my Alaska cruise: $13 for a 39 page 8x8 fully customized book!

Archived