Chef's Gourmet Dinners - Discontinued?

I contacted the Group Event Co-ordinator for the EPIC to see if the Chef's Gourmet Dinner would be offered for our May 7 Transatlantic. She sent a request to the ship directly.

The reply today was:

"I have checked with the ship and they advised this was offered on a few ships but it wasn’t very successful and it was discontinued."

Now, if anyone can confirm this over the next month, I'd like to hear about it please.

If it's still being held on some ships, I'll just pass it off as the crew member of the EPIC not knowing, and ask again when I get onboard in May.

I contacted the Group Event Co-ordinator for the EPIC to see if the Chef's Gourmet Dinner would be offered for our May 7 Transatlantic. She sent a request to the ship directly.

The reply today was:

"I have checked with the ship and they advised this was offered on a few ships but it wasn’t very successful and it was discontinued."

Now, if anyone can confirm this over the next month, I'd like to hear about it please.

If it's still being held on some ships, I'll just pass it off as the crew member of the EPIC not knowing, and ask again when I get onboard in May.

This dinner event is always dependent on the Chef. Some like putting it on and some don't. This dinner is a lot of work for a kitchen staff that is already working extremely hard.

PE

Archived