Suites On The Elation

Would someone be able to tell me about the suites on the Elation out of Mobile? I'm planning to take my elderly mother on her first cruise and I need private sleeping accomodations such as 2 bedrooms or one with a sleeper sofa in the sitting room.

I can't really find any concrete info on the web and I hate calling because I'm not ready for a barrage of follow up calls wanting to book me right away.

Thanks for any help!

The lower category suites are obstructed and more the size of regular balcony. Unfortunately, this ship has no balconys, so this is your only choice. Grand suite is the only choice close. Grand suites dont have a separate sleeping area unfortunately.

Just for the s.f. you might want the largest suite both for the private view and the s.f. Suites also have bathtubs, unlike regular cabins.

Grand Suite

Twin beds that convert to queen, large balcony, sitting area with armchair and coffee table,... sofa, dressing area with vanity, two large closets, wall safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

On Decks: Upper

Click for more details and diagrams

More (+)

Sleeps up to: 4

Avg sq ft cabin: 330

Balcony: 70

The suites on Elation are one big room. The seperate bed is a couch by the balcony window. Not at all seperate quarters. That being said they are very roomy as long as you are looking at the suites on the upper deck and not the veranda deck. Those are comparable to a balcony cabin on other ships.

• 1 month later...

Archived