Need Advice - Caribbean A751

Bowlersbus

I just booked the Aloha 751 PS Suite for this summer sailing a surprise for my daughter who will be a Senior in High School and My mom who turns 60. Can't wait.

I have seached all over and no where have I found decent pictures of the suite. Does anyone have any knowledge. My concern is what the balcony is like - can you see the people above or below?

What the closet is like - walk in with plenty of space for 3 women?

I thought I read that the PS suite and above also had free mini bars? Is that still true?

I can't wait. I am making a basket for Mother's day for my mom with some Princess info, a Caribbean shore excursion video, suntan lotions and some other cutesie stuff. Oh yeah and a passport application - LOL

This is our first Princess cruise so I am soo lost.

Thanks for any info!

Go to Travelocity...Cruises...Princess....select the ship, then you choose the deck and see a plan of it. Find your room. Depending on the color=classification of stateroom, click to see a model of that room. If I knew how to put it in here, I would, but I can only send you there. :)

thanks, that shows the same picture for the VS, PS, and PH. I think its amazing that this "coveted" aft balcony room and I can't find anyone with pictures.

I thought I saw another post where there is a beam with partial obstruction? Anyone know if thats true?

tx2cuiser: We had C753 on the Golden in Jan '03 and it was AWESOME! Though you are not on an end, any aft cabin is GREAT because you can hear the wake all day and night, and the balconies are huge - we had two full lounge chairs (ask for them right away) and a table & 2 chairs! Plus it is super quiet because you're at the end of the hallway. We wont stay in anything else now - we're about to book B748 on the CP for Jan 06.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In case anyone is still wondering about this suite, we had it on the 12/3/06 sailing. I took quite a few pictures. A751 is a premium suite, NOT a penthouse suite. The suite is wonderful and the balcony is great. It does NOT have any beams across the view like some people have complained about on some of the other ships. My only complaint with this suite was occasional banging of what we finally figured out was a door on the deck above near the pool. Other than that, we really enjoyed it. We did have rough seas for two days coming back to Ft. Lauderdale, but the motion didn't seem any worse where we were than any other place on the ship.

Cindep

Archived