Solstice Specialty Restaurants

gavann16

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can order more than one selection from a course in these restaurants. In the MDR I know you can order multiple entrees if you'd like to try them. Can you do the same in Tuscan Grille ?

Thanks!

Gina

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can order more than one selection from a course in these restaurants. In the MDR I know you can order multiple entrees if you'd like to try them. Can you do the same in Tuscan Grille ?

Thanks!

Gina

Yes, it's the same in the specialty restos. You can order as much as you want, multiple apps, entrees, desserts, whatever you heart (or stomach :eek: ) desires. All for the one set supplemental price of that restaurant.

Be forewarned, however... especially in Tuscan Grille, PACE yourself... it's a lot of food! They bring you wonderful antipasti and bread (which is fabulous),

but that's before you even get your appetizer (I recommend the steak tartare and the calamari)...

followed by your soup (the onion is fantastic),....

and then your salad...

and THEN your pasta ....

and THEN your entree...

and make sure to leave room for dessert! :eek:

(Of course you don't have to order every course!)

While usually the specialty restaurants permit multiple desserts as well as appetizers/soups/salads, they sometimes do curtail multiple entrées. The entrées are much larger than in the MDR, so it is not an easy task to consume more than one in addition to the other courses. They are more apt to permit a pasta main and a meat main than somebody ordering two steaks.

I know in Muranos on Equinox, if you ordered an app., soup AND salad before the entree you would be pressed to finish your entree and dessert. :eek: In fact in Muranos, the menu is set up so you are supposed to choose only TWO of the app, soup or salad choices. But we asked to try all three. Which was allowed.

I think expecting to get more than one entree would be a rare request. As stated these are full size servings and NOT like the smaller servings in the MDR, which when combined with the other courses seems to be plenty.

yes as much as you want

No, that is not necessarily true. Many people have indicated that in Murano they were limited to one entrée and some people in Tuscan Grille have said the same.

My daughter has occasionally ordered two appetizers instead of an appetizer and soup/salad and the waitstaff was more than accommodating. I agree with the other posters that ordering multiple entrees would likely give the staff pause and probably isn't advisable.

Archived