Carnival Freedom Balcony stateroom for 4??

zzczopfamily

Hi

We went on the Valor last fall, we had a balcony room and there were 3 of us. My daughter slept on the couch/bench that was there. I was wondering if any of the cabins have 2 beds in them that sleeps 4??

Thanks

Darcie

YEP THEY SURE DO!! We always travel as a family of four! We just got off the Freedom in December! You have the king bed, the sofa bed and then a bunk that comes down out of the ceiling above the sofa! The one thing I loved about the Freedom was the top bed was connected to the wall more than the ceiling. My teenage boys preferred this MUCH MORE than that on the Glory. Less motion and it seemed more stable! Also I think it is easier for the room stewards to fold up durning the day, as ours was put up EVERY day and then down at night with a ladder. On both of our Glory trips the bed stayed down the whole time, made it kinda cramped!

This totally works for our family of four. My boys are 15 and 17 and they fit fine on the two beds!

• 2 weeks later...

We were in 6271

It was PERFECT! The best cabin we have ever had (except Disney's)! I say the best because like I mentioned before the top bed was mounted to the wall, therefore it was not rickity and our cabin steward put it up EVERY day!

You want to be careful with booking on deck 6 as there is a lot of "stuff" under you that could create a noise problem

Upgrade to a category 8c and go to the Empress deck. 7404 or 7409

Up two decks for food/pools down two decks for entertainment.

We have stayed in 7411 two times- once on the liberty and once on the freedom

6465 should be good- not many cabins that hold 4 that are in good areas on that deck

Edited by serene56

You want to be careful with booking on deck 6 as there is a lot of "stuff" under you that could create a noise problem

Upgrade to a category 8c and go to the Empress deck. 7404 or 7409

Up two decks for food/pools down two decks for entertainment.

We have stayed in 7411 two times- once on the liberty and once on the freedom

I second the vote to steer clear of Deck 6. Yes, there are some areas that have no action going on underneath on the Promenade Deck 5, but why chance it. Deck 7 is the best deck to book on Conquest class ships.

Or, you can upgrade to a Lido Deck room for four.... We have stayed in 9270 on the Victory.. and it was a perfect cabin with a perfect location!

Rooming with four is EASY! It's when you have three kids when it becomes quite difficult!

Catrin

• 3 years later...
Hi

We went on the Valor last fall, we had a balcony room and there were 3 of us. My daughter slept on the couch/bench that was there. I was wondering if any of the cabins have 2 beds in them that sleeps 4??

Thanks

Darcie

Did they leave it a bed the whole trip? Or did they convert it to a couch during the day?

We are sailing Freedom in Oct have a quad booked for us deck 10. I'm hoping my son will sleep on the upper and we can leave the couch up to sit on during the day. Though its getting harder and harder for him to get a good nights sleep in a upper. He is prob 5ft7in and 220 these days so not as nimble as he was at age 5 when we started cruising!!

We just returned from our cruise on the Freedom and had two adjoining rooms and two additional in a row. We were in 6283, 6285, 6309 and 6315. We loved the location and had absolutely no problems with noise. Room steward was great too!

Did they leave it a bed the whole trip? Or did they convert it to a couch during the day?

When you leave for breakfast leave the steward a note on what you want done-- if you want the sofa back more then likly they will unmake the bed.

For me-- I needed the bed for an afternoon nap for my Grand Daughter so I asked for it to be left alone

When you leave for breakfast leave the steward a note on what you want done-- if you want the sofa back more then likly they will unmake the bed.

For me-- I needed the bed for an afternoon nap for my Grand Daughter so I asked for it to be left alone

Yes. We like to come back to the room during the day. We don't want to sit on the beds lol