Quint cabin on the Dream

Haylersmom

My family of 5 sailed the Dream in September & the Quad cabins were great. The extra bathroom was real nice & there was plenty of room in the cabin for all five of us.

there is also plenty of room for storage.

Enjoy your trip as we loved sailing on the Dream.

We had room #1379 on the Dream this past March and I love it!!!! That extra bathroom and closet makes a big difference

My family of 5 sailed the Dream in September & the Quad cabins were great. The extra bathroom was real nice & there was plenty of room in the cabin for all five of us.

there is also plenty of room for storage.

Enjoy your trip as we loved sailing on the Dream.

Thanks! :) We will be on the Magic, but know these types of rooms will be the same. Can't wait! I will miss having a balcony, but like the fact of having 2 bathrooms & all of us in 1 room since our youngest will be only 6. Did either of you have them put the twin beds into a king?

Thanks! :) We will be on the Magic, but know these types of rooms will be the same. Can't wait! I will miss having a balcony, but like the fact of having 2 bathrooms & all of us in 1 room since our youngest will be only 6. Did either of you have them put the twin beds into a king?

Looking at pictures I don't see how the person in the overhead bunk would be able to get out of bed if made into a king.

I am sure it can be done but very awkward.

Found this post on another thread...

We had one and loved it.There is also a curtain that can be closed to separate the king from the sofa bed and the top bunk. Please be aware,if the occupancy is 5,the 2 twins cannot be configured to make a king.But there was plenty of room

Archived