Configuration for IS room for 3 on the Triumph?

beach410

I am looking at the rooms and I cant tell whether the 3rd person would be on a roll away or on a couch that converts to a bed. There is definately no upper bunk, room is 8393, have anyone been on the Triumph with 3 PP on an IS? Thanks!

That cabin has a roll away bed. Here's the description from Carnival...

Cabin 8393 4G ISTW 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:1

View: no window or balcony

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table.

Thanks, I wonder how much floor space is left and if its the same size as a regular bed. Anyone have a picture of what this looks like?

There won't be a ton of space, certainly. I'm sure that's the reason they use a roll away bed. Your cabin steward will remove it during the day time and make it up while you're at dinner...

:)

Is a roll away the same as a trundle?

I pretended to book that room for a later date and when I got to where you put in the names and such, it came up that there is an advisory about the number of guests in the room and it says that it includes trundle bed.

Just wondering if they are the same...

Is a roll away the same as a trundle?

I pretended to book that room for a later date and when I got to where you put in the names and such, it came up that there is an advisory about the number of guests in the room and it says that it includes trundle bed.

Just wondering if they are the same...

One rests on the floor so that the mattress is only inches above floor level. The other is the same height as a bed. I'm always confused as to which is which though. :confused:

Yup, the trundle is a bed that is low to the ground and can fit under another bed, ususally stored there, but in my experience they can be lifted to normal be height, however, not sure if they adjust on Carnival.

Sailed Triumph with 2 grand children and daughter in a spa cabin. We had a trundle under the sofa that pulled out and was only inches from them floor. Some friends were in another cabin that had a roll away, it was folded each day and returned each evening. Their son said it was magic.

Archived