One more very quick question- hairdryers on the Millennium?

Scrapchick

Are the hairdryers any good??? Where are they located in the cabin??? Worth lugging my own from California or is the cabin one up to the task?

I'm just finishing up packing for our San Juan trip and would like to know if it's worth tossing my trusty but large hairdryer in the case or if I can get away without it.

Thanks!

Just sailed for two weeks on Celebrity Infinity which is a Millennium class ship. The only hairdryer we had was a wand type connected to the bathroom wall. It dried OK, but the wand got too hot to handle and the whole bathroom got very warm from using the hairdryer in such a confined space. On future Celebrity cruises I plan to take along a small travel hairdryer for use in the main cabin room. Not sure if the Millennium is the same setup or not. Just my 2 cents worth!

Just sailed for two weeks on Celebrity Infinity which is a Millennium class ship. The only hairdryer we had was a wand type connected to the bathroom wall. It dried OK, but the wand got too hot to handle and the whole bathroom got very warm from using the hairdryer in such a confined space. On future Celebrity cruises I plan to take along a small travel hairdryer for use in the main cabin room. Not sure if the Millennium is the same setup or not. Just my 2 cents worth!

It was the same set up on the Millenium when I was on her in March.

Archived