Managing fantasy baseball at sea

thekings23

I know this makes my level of nerdhood apparent for all to see. Any other fantasy nerds out there manage their team while on vacation, is the internet fast enough to get in and get out each day somewhat quickly?

Just my 2 cents but slow down and enjoy life without technology for a few days.

Appreciate the pennies, are you volunteering to update my lineup each day while I am away?

Appreciate the pennies, are you volunteering to update my lineup each day while I am away?

I think it is about $55 for 100 hours or some such amount.

If that is worth it to you, sign up the first day and you will get some bonus free hours in the internet area.

That doesn't hurt near as much as your sleeper pick being in an 0 - 18 slump while you are sucking back DOD's on the lido deck.

Which doesn't hurt nearly as much as your sleeper pick being in an 0-for-18 slump while you're at work.

I'm a fantasy sports nerd and try to lay off on vacation. I'll usually check it once or twice during the week when I'm checking email, but I figure one week of bad performance will be balanced out by my usual awesomeness. ;)

I am the commissioner in one of my leagues and if requested, I will manage a player's team while he is on vacation. Ask a buddy or your commissioner for help.

As for me, I don't worry about it. I don't mess with it while cruising. I try to set my lineup as good as I can at the hotel before getting on the ship. After that, I forget about it. It's kind of fun to get back home and see what happened.

... just set your line-ups before you go......that is what I generally try to remember to do

Yeah I have been setting them for the next week, but it gets tricky as the probable starters (p) only project for 3-5 days out. The wife knew what she signed up for, we watched the full NFL draft on board the Freedom last April.

I always have the same concerns & really just worry about injuries & such. Ask a buddy to manage your team & just make sure your lineup is set. He can handle injuries & setting lineup for you. When I get to islands in the Carribbean, I always find free internet to check my team.

Archived