Spirit Suite Pics for Pauline

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww273/Cymro1953/Red%20Sea%20Magic%20April%202011/

Hi Pauline, just click the link above and look in the our suite folder.

I forgot to say we didn't use Sirocco's. The food was so good, especially in the Compass Rose waiter service restaurant we didn't need to.

You'll have a lovely time around the Med on the Spirit.

As it's your 1st cruise one thing to point out is that cabins on cruise ships are smaller than comparative hotel rooms. Even cabins on the big modern ships. Unless you're so loaded you can afford one of those huge multiroomed suites they have on those covering 2 floors

Berwyn

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww273/Cymro1953/Red%20Sea%20Magic%20April%202011/

Unless you're so loaded you can afford one of those huge multiroomed suites they have on those covering 2 floors

Berwyn

Sadly not that loaded berwyn. ;)

Thanks for the photos, really pleased that there is a bath, i do enjoy a long soak! It looks quite roomy though and bigger than i expected. 10 weeks and counting, twinges of excitement already.:D

regards pauline

Sadly not that loaded berwyn. ;)

Thanks for the photos, really pleased that there is a bath, i do enjoy a long soak! It looks quite roomy though and bigger than i expected. 10 weeks and counting, twinges of excitement already.:D

regards pauline

Hi Pauline,

Pleasure, The bed is huge, we've got a standard UK king size bed and this is much wider at least 6 foot across.

Also it doesn't show in the pics but they have some lovely soap, shower gel, shampoo and body lotion in the bathroom. Only small bottles, but I got 3 showers out of the shower gel one. And they are replaced as you use them up

Berwyn

Archived