Has anyone used the 24 hours International Cafe on the various Princess ships?

apollobeach

Yes, we love this area. It's a nice place to grab a quick lunch, or pastries and good coffee in the morning, etc. It's very popular and my partner was addicted to their chicken salad croissants. I however don't remember food being available there 24 hours a day, but I could be wrong. It's very popular with folks coming back from tours and shore excursions when you might just want to grab a quick bite without venturing to the buffet or the dining room. Dave

Yes, we love this area. It's a nice place to grab a quick lunch, or pastries and good coffee in the morning, etc. It's very popular and my partner was addicted to their chicken salad croissants. I however don't remember food being available there 24 hours a day, but I could be wrong. It's very popular with folks coming back from tours and shore excursions when you might just want to grab a quick bite without venturing to the buffet or the dining room. Dave

NewPennCruiser,

Thanks for your timely information on the International Cafe. It may not be open 24 hours since what we

read was not real clear. (Should have asked if open 24 hours.)

Apollobeach:)

Has anyone used the 24 hours International Cafe on the various Princess ships?

Just on the Star Princess last week. Cafe opened for coffee at 6am and pastries/etc at 7 am. Stays open until 11 pm. Only the buffet remained open 24/7:)

There is a buffet area open 24/7. The selections change and overall is really good. Sometimes they will add a dessert from dinner or you will find ice cream being served in the afternoon. We found ourselves making a stop to see what was new anytime we walked by.

Archived