Has anyone booked through Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions(aka Island Marketing)?

DebbieB65

We haven't done that excursion, but Island Marketing also does Belize excursions and we did their horseback riding tour last June while on the Paradise. They were very easy to deal with and we enjoyed the excursion. I especially appreciated the "live help" function they offer on their website. With it, you can chat with one of their customer service people and I found it to be an excellent way to get detailed info on their offerings. Hope you have a great cruise!

6 of our group of 38 used Island Marketing for Capt Bryans snorkle and stingrayin GC. we had a great time...22 ppl on a catamaran. this company always had great and prompt email communication with us.

It was a fantastic day...the best of my life

pics of ports and excursions http://community.webshots.com/album/287551149CtGTbj

We used them last summer to book a cave tubing tour in Belize and also a beginning scuba dive in Grand Cayman. Both were fine and a much better value than booking through the ship.

One word of warning however...I forgot to bring my email confirmation when we went ashore in Grand Cayman for my discover scuba dive. When we got to Abanks Dive Center they had no record of my reservation and they wanted to charge me full price even though I had already put 20% down on the dive. My husband finally suggested they call Island Marketing and they were able to confirm that we had made the downpayment. I'm not sure why they didn't do this in the first place instead of insisting we had never made the payment. (The divemaster even suggested I go back to the ship to get the email...not an easy task in Grand Cayman where you have to tender!) Let's just say I got a little stressed! :mad:

Archived