Aft Mini-Suites on Empress Deck

deerby27

Has anyone had one of the Aft Mini-Suites ( like E-728) on the Empress Deck on the Star Princess? I know that this is the Life boat deck. How is the balcony, is it covered, uncovered, or half & half? Is it noisy back there? Are there any obstructions? Any help would be appreciated.

I stayed in E728 on the Grand which is a sister ship to the Star. The balcony is covered and extra large in that particular cabin. I have E730 on the Caribbean Princess booked. It's the same cabin with a different number.I think these are the best cabins on the ship...that I can afford anyway. You will love it. If it's available, get it before someone else does.

We'll let you know soon!! We booked these rooms, E728 & E729, with friends for our Star Princess cruise to the Baltics in June! I've heard so much wonderful stuff about these cabins!!

Happy Sailings!

Great locations. I prefer E729 as it is not over the stage of the Vista Lounge and is quieter in the evening (in the event I should retire early). One does experience an up close and personal relationship with the winch motors during docking, but this is a very small price to pay for the cabins!

Archived