Best Place To Zip Line?

dtripli

We are headed to the Western Caribbean in June. Im trying to plan our excursion days :confused:. My husband would like to take our older kids zip lining. Does anyone know which port would be better for this...Roatan or Costa Maya? These are the two ports we still are looking for something to do in.

I appreciate any info...please feel free to recommend tour companies etc....;)

Try the ports of call boards & cross check TripAdvisor.

I read somewhere that Victor Bodden in Roatan does not offer helmets. I do not know if that is true or not. While I understand that if a line breaks a plastic helmet is not going to help all that much personally I would be more comfortable going with somebody where safety is a primary concern.

We did the canopy adventure tour with Whacky Rollers in Dominica. The company operates in several ports. I was very impressed with their safety precautions.

Try the ports of call boards & cross check TripAdvisor.

I read somewhere that Victor Bodden in Roatan does not offer helmets. I do not know if that is true or not. While I understand that if a line breaks a plastic helmet is not going to help all that much personally I would be more comfortable going with somebody where safety is a primary concern.

We did the canopy adventure tour with Whacky Rollers in Dominica. The company operates in several ports. I was very impressed with their safety precautions.

Thanks Trish....I will check the ports boards

• 3 years later...