to the ACA port authority.

savandbarb

Thank you so much for having us to your beauiful city. We were on the Spirit last week( March1-9) and did the beach break tour through the ship.it is a fabulous beach. very clean secure thanks to the militia members we saw. We had a great time ,did some parasailing and sea-dooing thanks to some of the locals that were next to the green tape.Loved the service from the people there and would highly recommend this tour to any one.we got some great deals from the local selling there wears too.

Thank you again

your friends to the north:D

Thanks you for visiting us, I feel much better, because I've seen very little good comments about our port. We have been working very hard to provide the best service possible for all visitors; it's reassuring to hear that you had a good time and makes my thread much more enjoyable to answer.

Next time your in port ask for me, Roberto, I'll have a Port Authority Polo shirt just for you.

See you in the near future.

SavandBob,

We are traveling on the Spirit next week-sailing 3/17/05. What did you do at the other ports? Did you see the divers in Acapulco? Any info/tips you can provide would greatly be appreciated.

Hi Roberto---

Looking forward to seeing you on the pier!! In just a few short days!

CACREW;)

SavandBob,

We are traveling on the Spirit next week-sailing 3/17/05. What did you do at the other ports? Did you see the divers in Acapulco? Any info/tips you can provide would greatly be appreciated.

Hi Roberto---

Looking forward to seeing you on the pier!! In just a few short days!

CACREW;)

We went to the ACA beach break and had a ball you have to go there.Lots of people selling their wears,very friendly folks.See Edwardo and his friend that do the parasailing and the jet ski.Even though the ship capers says these are dangerous sports,I felt totally safe and so did my DH.There is an open bar( free drinks) a a buffet lunch.I got my first "pacific cocktail" ( sea water in the mouth).It is a great place and the hospitality is second to none.Honestly compared to the other excursions we did we like ACA the best and would recommend this port to anyone even for an all inclusive later. We missed out on the shopping after at del-sol( we love that place) due to the fact that we booked the reservations only dining room that night but we had a great meal too.

Ixtapa is still developing and if people can get past the fact that it is a third world country maybe they would stop complaining about the dirt,give this place a chance to get some money from the tourist and it will be a pretty as Honduras( Isla Roatan).We did the Ixtapa Island get away I herd all kinds of great things about this place but frankly I was board out of my mind. the hositality was much better in ACA.

In Manzinillo we did the Elephant rock and snorkel and had a great time.Saw the biggest puffer fish I had ever seen.the water is not as clear as in the Caribbean but it was nice and the free bar after wards was good to.The onlything I did not like wa the the way "our host" exploited all the intoxicated women on the trip back.Shame on them!!!!

The bottled water is safe to drink,most of the people in all the ports speak english it maybe a bit broken but they try very hard.

We did not see the cliff divers but there was alot of people that did and were not dissappointed.

If you are going to the Noveaux cafe book in when you are in ACA( it is open seating in the empire dining room that night and the cafe is usually slow that night.Ask for table 219 Jay and and Joey are the best we have ever had and our cabin steward Putra was great too.

I'll do a review soon but I am still having problems with the after effects of the Baha bash coming home.I've got land sickness really bad this time but I hope it ends soon.

Enjoy your cruise( point of interest...my DH had 7 lobster tails on lobster night and freeked Jay and Joey out abit).they were still talking( braggin to the other servers) about what they did.Have fun:D

Archived