Is there a way I can chose my cabin online?

momtogkc

So it looks like we are staying with our inside cabin. :( I wanted to upgrade to a balcony but it was going to be over $900 and by the time I decided I might even do it they were all wait listed.

In the meantime I found the spot on the princess website where it lists my cabin - it is at the VERY front of the boat, not where I'd like to be. Is there a way for me to go try to switch it like on an airline website?

Thank you!!

Oh, and since I couldn't upgrade the cabin I consoled myself by getting to bathing suit cover ups today - figured I have some extra money to spend on the cruise now. :)

You can select a specific cabin during the reservation process, but once booked you either need to call princess or your TA, whichever you used..

So it looks like we are staying with our inside cabin. :( I wanted to upgrade to a balcony but it was going to be over $900 and by the time I decided I might even do it they were all wait listed.

In the meantime I found the spot on the princess website where it lists my cabin - it is at the VERY front of the boat, not where I'd like to be. Is there a way for me to go try to switch it like on an airline website?

Thank you!!

Oh, and since I couldn't upgrade the cabin I consoled myself by getting to bathing suit cover ups today - figured I have some extra money to spend on the cruise now. :)

Retail therapy always works for me! :)

Archived